Bad Guy Ty park/ ty lizards FL - Page 14 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-24-2016, 09:09 AM   #131
Snakesatsunset
There is no such thing as t- albino blue tegu. ALL ALBINO BLUE TEGUS are t+ just lighter and darker forms of the same mutation.....both hatch from the same clutches....

Old 12-24-2016, 03:13 PM   #132
Sugarhedgie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snakesatsunset View Post
There is no such thing as t- albino blue tegu. ALL ALBINO BLUE TEGUS are t+ just lighter and darker forms of the same mutation.....both hatch from the same clutches....
at first i thought an albino blue was different than an albino purple. then i realized though the same the only difference is basically the color or look (purple is darker)
on july 31 and aug 16, after ty kept telling me that he did not produce any albimo blues he only produced the albino purples..and that "albino which i owe you is $2,500 purple are $5,000"
ty labled them as an T- albino blue ($2,500. and a T+ albino purple $5,000 (the lighter one "blue" is a "T-" and the darker one "purple" is a "T+")

this is what i thought and maybe i am wrong but either way his wordage on the march 10th raffle terms was "for 2 albino tegus"
he only produced the purples.
i asked him if he could send me a purple. he refused because he sells those for $5,000 so he told me he was going to pick one up from another breeder that he is paying for it so i could have one.
i asked him if he could just pay me instead because i thought it was for one he produced and i told him that i dont know how i feel getting one from another breeder. i asked him fr the breeders info and he refused to give me that as well as he wouldn't send me any pics of the tegu he said he was going to send me

Amelanistic = does not have the pigment named melanin. Melanin produces the black and brown colors. An amelanistic reptile could still have red, yellow, blue, and white colors because they are not produced by melanin-based pigments.

Albino = has less than the normal amount of a pigment. It is often synonymous with amelanistic. But depending on useage, it could apply to a non-melanin-based pigment (albino plants have no chlorophyll) or to an animal with some melanin-based pigment.

T-.....Tyrosinase negative albino = an animal that lacks melanin because it cannot make tyrosinase. Tyrosinase is an enzyme that catalyses the first two steps of the multistep conversion of an amino acid named tyrosine into melanin.

T+....Tyrosinase positive albino = an animal that can make tyrosinase but cannot produce melanin. Some tyrosinase positive albinos look like tyrosinase negative albinos, and some have some melanin. There are a variety of causes that produce tyrosinase positive albinos

Old 12-24-2016, 03:34 PM   #133
Lucille
Michelle when you sent me the message that you said John Bins sent you, tucked in there was a phrase that concerned me:
"it's an issue between you and Ty, not by bystanders involving themselves in other people's business"

There are some experienced and perceptive people here, that have given their take on this situation. You did try to work this out between you and Ty first, all it seems to have gotten you is some judgmental quotes from Ty castigating you for being greedy, for having the courage to stand up and insist on the original deal he offered.

I am concerned that some people may put pressure on you to isolate yourself away from those who would help you. I hope that you will not let that happen.

Old 12-24-2016, 04:34 PM   #134
Sugarhedgie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
Michelle when you sent me the message that you said John Bins sent you, tucked in there was a phrase that concerned me:
"it's an issue between you and Ty, not by bystanders involving themselves in other people's business"

There are some experienced and perceptive people here, that have given their take on this situation. You did try to work this out between you and Ty first, all it seems to have gotten you is some judgmental quotes from Ty castigating you for being greedy, for having the courage to stand up and insist on the original deal he offered.

I am concerned that some people may put pressure on you to isolate yourself away from those who would help you. I hope that you will not let that happen.
thank you.
although this has been physically and emotionally draining on me i am not easily bullied and i stand up for what is right, no one will deter me from trying to get what was rightfully mine!!!!
i wish that it hadn't come to this.
at times i have been taken advantage of ad bullied in the sugar glider community, i didn't blast them on fb or talk to them in an unprofessional way EVER!!!!
i didn't want to go public with this all on here because i know it doesn't take a lot to ruin someones reputation, he is human and humans make mistakes, i get it but i dont think this was only a "mistake". he was not forthcoming with truths, and he was unfair and deceptive.
he tried to use his I'm the reptile guru and I'm better than you attitude to pressure me into accepting a tegu from another and undisclosed breeder ( later finding out that he couldn't even get them from the undisclosed source).i dod NOT enter this raffle to win an albino tegu from an undisclosed source. i entered to win an albino tegu produced by ty, or the money he promised.

i am not greedy. i am not uneducated, i am not a thankless person, i am not a poor lowlife and i didn't "NEED" the money. ( i was owed it)
he should apologize for his actions and stop talking to people like they are beneath him.

there was no working with him after he started belittling me , calling me names and making public posts encouraging his followers to do the same.
the way he has acted towards me is IMO is just UNACCEPTABLE!!!!!! I've seen him do it to other people like the person who called him "bud" and have seen him do it to people who question his methods on raising reptiles, (these are all on his own page)

i did NOT come here to make people hate him or try to ruin his rep, i came here hoping that he would change his mind and do the right thing, and i felt that people should be warned and people need to very careful when entering into any raffles (legal or not) and dealing with ty.
if he did this to me he WILL do it to others.

here are a few pics of my tegus
and 2 of my pied sugar gliders to lighten up the mood
Attached Images

Old 12-24-2016, 07:45 PM   #135
Untaimed
This is really disappointing. I was looking forward to doing business with Ty in the near future. But after reading the reply he wrote addressing this issue, there is no way I would trust that I would be treated fairly if something went wrong or that I would receive anything at all. If someone can't keep the terms that they themselves set AND acts as unprofessionally/arrogant as Ty did here, they aren't worth my business. I'm really sorry Michelle, this situation is ridiculous & the fact that he can in any way justify what he's doing is such a disappointment. I hope he comes to his senses and makes this right with you.

Old 12-24-2016, 08:02 PM   #136
pandidannycn
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickolasanastasiou View Post
Here is mine.

He offered an albino blue tegu to each of the winners of a raffle and $3k to each winner if he did not produce any. He claimed at one point not to have produced any and would procure one from someone else's stock. The trouble is that the people were not buying tickets for someone else's stock. They were buying tickets for chances to win his stock. He did not, according to some of the messages, produce said stock.

The wording was specific. As it is stated, it looks like she is owed $3k. It was either one of his albino tegus he produced or $3k. No tegus produced? $3k. He did not have a third option in the posting of the contest promising that said he would roll on down to a fellow vendor's place in order to procure a replacement from another's stock. If he had, sure, he would have had the option of offering that. That is not how it was outlined, however, and how it was outlined was by his own hands.

He did not say that if he could not procure them that he would then pay $3k. He said if that if he did not produce them that he would pay $3k. According to him in some messages, he did not produce some. In other messages, it looks like he claimed he did produce some and was keeping them. Both of those claims cannot be simultaneously true, but that is neither here nor there since neither version of the prize was given to one of the winners of the contest. She paid $400 in chances and fortune favored her in the winning outcome. What has been promised by the terms of the contest has failed to be delivered.

Whether he "feels" she was greedy or not, she complied with his terms that he designed and he is the one who appears to be reneging on the agreement he built.

The only person being taken advantage of is the person who won under the terms set and has not received the prize or its cash alternative as outlined by the person who created the raffle in the first place.

The purpose of the raffle and all of the rest are separate matters. He could be pulling puppies out of fires all day long, but it looks like he owes this person $3k unless there is something more and critically damning to her argument that is not being presented.

I have bought from Ty before and, while there was an error in the order, he fixed it quickly and I was pleased with the transaction and animals received. That said, this is a situation he made. His words from the first screen shot are attached. If he abides by those words, then he will be a man of his word. If he does not deliver the $3k, then he is not abiding by his own words.
Same as mine

Old 12-24-2016, 08:29 PM   #137
pandidannycn
" I decided also that I would send her the tegu that I produced (T+ albino) since her contention was that she wanted one that I produced and not by someone else, but I didn't communicate that with her to the end"

wtf..lol...

Old 12-24-2016, 10:02 PM   #138
Sugarhedgie
i tried to make an album with the post and the comments ty made on his page on oct 9.
let me know if you cant open it

https://photos.shutterfly.com/album/10111510154

Old 12-24-2016, 10:06 PM   #139
Fangthane
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugarhedgie View Post
let me know if you cant open it
Looks like it requires an account to view.

Old 12-24-2016, 10:18 PM   #140
Sugarhedgie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fangthane View Post
Looks like it requires an account to view.
how can i share 50 photos lol

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
raffle, tegu