16 month old german giant/sandfire female dragon - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Bearded Dragons

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 07-15-2008, 05:06 PM   #1
Snakemother
16 month old german giant/sandfire female dragon

I have a 16 month old female dragon for sale, never been bred. She was sold to me by the breeder who told me her mother was a german giant and her father was a sandfire. She's only 16 inches long total right now (8 inches snout to vent), but I believe that's because she went off feed when I first got her, losing a month there, and she also bruminated 6 months this winter. She's eating like a pig now, and gaining some size. She's light colored, with light orange in her beard and down her sides. I'll try to find my digital camera to get a pic.
She needs to be handled more; I got her for a pet but due to my work speeding up to 6 days a week I don't have the time to handle my dragons. So my daughter gets to keep her male, and I'll let this girl go. I kept this girl housed by herself so I know she's not been bred (she was too young to be with the male in my opinion). $75, but picked up here in Michigan, I don't want to put her through the stress of shipping; it's too hot. Only good homes with experienced beardie folks, please.
  Contact User Check User
Old 07-17-2008, 06:13 PM   #2
Lizardmen3477
I am really exp if you could sahip her over nite ill give you 125.00

Old 07-17-2008, 09:45 PM   #3
Snakemother
Do you mean $125.00 for the dragon, plus overnight shipping costs? Can you ship safely when temps are in the 90sF?
  Contact User Check User
Old 07-17-2008, 10:31 PM   #4
Snakemother
$50 extra for the time & work of figuring out shipping seems a bit much, but I do know overnight shipping of an adult dragon costs quite a bit more than $50 so you couldn't have meant $125 for the dragon and shipping (I did overnight ship an adult dragon once in the spring a couple years ago, and it was $70 then). I guess I'm confused about what you meant in your post? I'm not sure I'd want to ship her in any event, with the temps so darn high...
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread