Late '06 amel and double het normals - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Cornsnakes & Ratsnakes

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 10-20-2006, 11:54 PM   #51
Bill & Amy
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaxom1957
And what limb would that be? As I've made no assertions about him whatsoever, your reply should be edifying.

I don't find the "proof" persuasive. So many users seem to be implying that I am defending Kevin, despite the fact that the only thing I have done is noted what he posted, and asked that anyone who had direct dealings with him post them. In lieu of that, I read post after post insisting that I accept unsubstantiated "facts" from persons I don't know and the underlying proofs of which cannot be independently verified, claiming that I am wrong. Wrong about WHAT? Wrong about my own opinion? Wrong in noting that what passes for "proof" with this crowd would be laughed out of court in any jurisdiction? I cannot be wrong about Kevin because I don't have an opinion about Kevin. He may well be a scammer, but the posters here have failed to prove that to my satisfaction. I'm not defending a person; I am defending my right to hold an opinion based on proven fact rather than innuendo and hearsay.

You want proof, buy something from him and see if you get it.

Old 10-21-2006, 12:01 AM   #52
jaxom1957
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill & Amy
You want proof, buy something from him and see if you get it.
Did you buy something and not receive it? If not, you've added nothing to the discussion.

Old 10-21-2006, 12:10 AM   #53
Bill & Amy
Quote:
Did you buy something and not receive it? If not, you've added nothing to the discussion.
If you want proof you are more than capable to do some research. You are just as capable of doing a white page listing check. The person that listed the ISP info is a moderator of this site. You are the one making a stink about proof, everyone else accepted the proof laid before them as we have been here long enough to trust the people that posted the info. If you want to trust him that is your choice. I have been personally lied to by him about the snakes he was trying to sell. I personally received an email from the individual trying to sell me snakes, have you?

You are the one not adding anything to this discussion. You will not believe he is a scammer until he screws you.

Old 10-21-2006, 12:10 AM   #54
Tsutton5
my dealings

I had inquired about these snakes way back when, as you can see...He told me they where normals and couldn't be sold or kept in NJ, which I knew, I didn't realize they were normals... I asked him about his petstore being from the same area as him, I thought I would get me feeders from him.... Thats when he said he had closed his store and was moving to Baltimore, MD because he had opened a new store.. but referred me to a store his "BUDDY" owned which is only a few min from me also....(will be stopping by there tomorrow to inquire on this person)....everything seemed a little fishy but thought nothing of it....

Old 10-21-2006, 12:15 AM   #55
Tsutton5
ohh yea

I forgot I did mention kept or sold in NJ, remember he WAS/IS in NJ.....

Old 10-21-2006, 12:15 AM   #56
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
I don't find the "proof" persuasive.
Then you’re just plain ignorant. A site moderator pointed out the IP was the same. Casey with an outstanding reputation gave the number that Nick sent to him. When you do a search on that phone number it comes back to the other user. How would Casey get the phone number for crimsonexotics? What is not to understand? What possible proof could anyone else provide? What difference does it make if someone else purchased from him under his own name?

For all the people that wonder why these scammers keep getting away with taking people for a ride, your posts are a prime example.

Old 10-21-2006, 12:21 AM   #57
jaxom1957
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsutton5
I had inquired about these snakes way back when, as you can see...He told me they where normals and couldn't be sold or kept in NJ, which I knew, I didn't realize they were normals... I asked him about his petstore being from the same area as him, I thought I would get me feeders from him.... Thats when he said he had closed his store and was moving to Baltimore, MD because he had opened a new store.. but referred me to a store his "BUDDY" owned which is only a few min from me also....(will be stopping by there tomorrow to inquire on this person)....everything seemed a little fishy but thought nothing of it....
It seems he correctly refused to sell you a snake that would be illegal in NJ, your state of residence.

Thank you for relating a direct contact, and please post whatever you find out when you go to the store.

Old 10-21-2006, 12:36 AM   #58
jaxom1957
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis Hultman
[color=Navy]Then you’re just plan ignorant. A site moderator pointed out the IP was the same. Casey with an outstanding reputation gave the number that Nick sent to him.
Your assumptions are that the moderator and Casey are both honest. I have no reason to believe they are not, but also no personal knowledge that they are. The IP address is not available to the public for verification, nor is the email sent to Casey. Several users have now posted, all insisting that I accept YOUR LEVEL OF PROOF as sufficient. ONE person has posted having direct contact with the seller, and, as far as I can tell from that post, was given correct information.

What I protest is the habit of users in this forum of making claims against individuals with whom they have not had direct dealings, based upon what another user claimed happened. If the persons having direct dealings want to post what happened to them, I am quite willing to read what they have to say. What I am not willing to do is accept second-hand hearsay as evidence. So, I ask again: will any user having direct dealings with Kevin Orbanus please post what happened, positive or negative. Not dealings with "Nick", not what was related by another user, but direct dealings with Kevin Orbanus.

Old 10-21-2006, 12:43 AM   #59
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
The IP address is not available to the public for verification, nor is the email sent to Casey.
Yours is 6*.110.71.**
Quote:
OrgName: SBC Internet Services
OrgID: SIS-80
Address: 208 S Akard St
Address: One AT&T Plaza 22nd Floor / Attn: IP Management Group
City: Dallas
StateProv: TX
PostalCode: 75202
Sufficient enough for you?

Old 10-21-2006, 12:49 AM   #60
jaxom1957
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis Hultman
Yours is 6*.110.71.**
Sufficient enough for you?
My current address is 6*.225.25.**, so no, not sufficient.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread