Veiled Chameleon - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Adoptions

Notices

Adoptions This section is for people OFFERING animals for adoption. NOT solicitations asking for free animals.

Old 08-04-2014, 03:02 PM   #1
Joseal
Veiled Chameleon

This is the veiled to end all veileds. This is the most friendliest veiled I've ever seen. He throws himself at the screen when I'm in the room working. In fact , here he is in the pic headed my way! I let him out and he wanders all over the place and is like a cat, he's in my face 24/7 this chameleon wants company and to be held. Or supported, he will not let you pet or touch him but you can let him climb on you and ladder him, and set him anywhere. He only get grumbles and puffs when shedding. When shedding don't even look at him. He is wicked. No food either. But after the day or sometimes two, he goes back to friendly. He also eats only from my hand he will not eat loose crickets, he wants human interaction. He eats a lot of greens from a dish and cup feeds worms.

All this is surprising he was a very neglected pet store animals they kept him in a 5 gallon tank!!!!! He was given to me free and since has lived in a LLL Reptile 8 foot cage with all his lighting. He drinks every other day and from the water bottles spicket, he's so smart, he doesn't do the leave thing or dripping water, he sees where it comes from and goes to it like a baby bottle he fills up and that's it. Very smart.

He's a very special adoption and the applicant will be screened. He must go to a forever home and to someone who's home. He will not do with working people as he likes to be out all day and with you. He also loves to be outside. We let him free roam on a small tree and he doesn't become feral, he remains calm when we pick him up and put him in. He's a true pleasure to know and be around. No shipping. No boxing upon adopting, he will sit with you in the car. He's a fun guy and he must go only to someone who will respect and understand him. No children, no gifts, no unstable housing. Sorry! He's been through enough!
Attached Images

Old 08-05-2014, 10:34 AM   #2
Boawhisperer
Will you be attending the NARBC in Arlington during 27-28 Sep 2014?
If so, call me at 501-681-1428

Old 08-27-2014, 12:44 AM   #3
Joseal
ADOPTED THANK YOU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joseal View Post
This is the veiled to end all veileds. This is the most friendliest veiled I've ever seen. He throws himself at the screen when I'm in the room working. In fact , here he is in the pic headed my way! I let him out and he wanders all over the place and is like a cat, he's in my face 24/7 this chameleon wants company and to be held. Or supported, he will not let you pet or touch him but you can let him climb on you and ladder him, and set him anywhere. He only get grumbles and puffs when shedding. When shedding don't even look at him. He is wicked. No food either. But after the day or sometimes two, he goes back to friendly. He also eats only from my hand he will not eat loose crickets, he wants human interaction. He eats a lot of greens from a dish and cup feeds worms.

All this is surprising he was a very neglected pet store animals they kept him in a 5 gallon tank!!!!! He was given to me free and since has lived in a LLL Reptile 8 foot cage with all his lighting. He drinks every other day and from the water bottles spicket, he's so smart, he doesn't do the leave thing or dripping water, he sees where it comes from and goes to it like a baby bottle he fills up and that's it. Very smart.

He's a very special adoption and the applicant will be screened. He must go to a forever home and to someone who's home. He will not do with working people as he likes to be out all day and with you. He also loves to be outside. We let him free roam on a small tree and he doesn't become feral, he remains calm when we pick him up and put him in. He's a true pleasure to know and be around. No shipping. No boxing upon adopting, he will sit with you in the car. He's a fun guy and he must go only to someone who will respect and understand him. No children, no gifts, no unstable housing. Sorry! He's been through enough!

Old 08-30-2014, 08:16 AM   #4
gingerchoco30
Too bad, what a loss! If you come across another please message me, gingerchoco30

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!