Bad Guy Beware of Jerry Kruse - Page 22 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-02-2012, 09:04 AM   #211
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerryKruse View Post
Well, you're all quite wrong. I do not need to prove to you what my arrangement. I already used the word refund, unless that word means something else in this language I think it's obvious my intention. But you guys just like to keep antagonizing, dont'cha.

That is laughable. You used the word to take the heat off, but Stu has not posted to say that he has the cash.
You never did address the concern of whether you've informed the buyers of your depleted collection about this health issue.
Unless of course there were no buyers and you have a decimated collection for other reasons.

Old 03-02-2012, 09:14 AM   #212
Wilomn
Hey Jer, still waiting on that TOS, do you have one?

And, since your memory is convenient and you are a known liar, I'd want a public record of any promise of a refund. Stu is standing on solid ground. You, obviously, are not.

You may think that ignoring questions and certain individuals will keep you from making mistakes, but it doesn't. It simply answers questions. People aren't as dumb as you hope they are. The facade is gone and people, lots and lots of people, are now seeing what you really are. Not a very nice guy. Wanna change that? Then do the right thing.

Refund Stu.

Old 03-02-2012, 09:14 AM   #213
JerryKruse
And your assumptions are laughable, as that is all that they are -- assumptions, and antagonistic ones as well. Then again, despite my still being ever-present, this remains the theme. And yes, the 3 gentlemen that made purchases ARE informed of this situation, and every animal is in perfect health I can assure you -- both the ones that are in their hands as well as the ones that are in mine. I have every intention of working with Stu towards a refund. If that were not the case I wouldnt be wasting my time, now would I.

Old 03-02-2012, 09:14 AM   #214
Christina Vincent
You don't HAVE to prove anything Jerry you're right. And yup, you used the word. "Refund", but in it context being SO different from your prior posts some were just lookin for clarification. After the paragraphs and pages we all read thru looking for your response to Stu to go caps and all seemed diff, but at this point you may be a frustrated as the OP.

The people viewing and responding are your customers, potential customers and potential referrals for business. If you go to shows, many of these people are there and the word of mouth and reputation is HUGE in the herp world. This no longer is a "private" issue. this is why contact and quick responses are crucial in customer service. To prevent whirlwinds like these from happening.

Old 03-02-2012, 09:16 AM   #215
Wilomn
Quote:
] I have every intention of working with Stu towards a refund.
Since you like words so much I'm sure it would be no problem for you to use a few more and actually outline just what kind of refund you are referring to and when it will be completed.

Old 03-02-2012, 09:16 AM   #216
JerryKruse
Wes, you are becoming very redundant. Please refer to my statement to Lucille. And no, I don't have a "TOS". Each situation is unique and I don't utilize a cookie-cutter method. Have a good day.

Old 03-02-2012, 09:19 AM   #217
Wilomn
Quote:
Wes, you are becoming very redundant. Please refer to my statement to Lucille. And no, I don't have a "TOS". Each situation is unique and I don't utilize a cookie-cutter method. Have a good day.
So, you offer what when you make a sale? Surely some one as intelligent as you, and you are, sadly you have other serious issues, must have some sort of guarantee. What's yours? Is it really different for every customer?

Old 03-02-2012, 09:20 AM   #218
JerryKruse
Christina, I appreciate your last reply and it is understood completely. No two people are exactly the same, and again, if I had no intention of working with Stu then I would be here in the first place. Instead of the few that keep trying to bash me, which makes the situation all the more ridiculous, why not show a little humanity and see that I AM present here. Animocity begets animocity, and unfortunately that's all I've been receiving. I am HERE.

Old 03-02-2012, 09:23 AM   #219
JerryKruse
Wes, c'mon already. I work with babies for months on end to ensure the best possible quality. To that end, I very rarely have any post-sale problems and tend to keep in touch w/ folks post-sale most of the time. That is my TOS -- case by case scenario. What happened in this case happened outside of my awareness and understanding. All I know is that the animals were sent in perfect health and feeding. Two weeks later this happens -- do you not think I feel terrible as well? I am working with Stu and he will be refunded. Now please, cool the sarcasm jets okay?

Old 03-02-2012, 09:23 AM   #220
Wilomn
Quote:
Christina, I appreciate your last reply and it is understood completely. No two people are exactly the same, and again, if I had no intention of working with Stu then I would be here in the first place. Instead of the few that keep trying to bash me, which makes the situation all the more ridiculous, why not show a little humanity and see that I AM present here. Animocity begets animocity, and unfortunately that's all I've been receiving. I am HERE.
It's great that you're here. What are you doing here? Making things right? How? If not, what? Stu doesn't want to talk to you anyplace but here. So then, either abide by his wishes or realize that there is no good way out of this for you.

Make the refund, take the snakes back and then, if you care to, try to rebuild your reputation to the point where you are no longer a pariah.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!