Bad Guy Beware of Jerry Kruse - Page 23 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-02-2012, 09:24 AM   #221
StuTennyson
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerryKruse View Post
Stew, please with the dramatics already. The bottom line here is that I didn't jump at the precise moment you wanted me to. Is that how I screwed you? I'm trying to have a personal conversation with you TO ARRANGE A FRIGGIN' REFUND which I WILL NOT DO ON HERE. What is so hard to comprehend?!? Jeezuzzzz....
Jerry-This post to me epitomizes the very reason we stopped communicating and why I have no desire to speak with you. You misspelled my name, you insult me and the only reason you didn't use a different word than "FRIGGIN" is because you are in a public forum.

If your true intention is to refund me the $3100 then just send it. I will even absorb the 3% that PayPal charges or send me a check. Once I receive my refund I will send you the snakes-all 6 of them. Once this is done I will post on this forum that it is done.

Old 03-02-2012, 09:25 AM   #222
Wilomn
Quote:
Wes, c'mon already. I work with babies for months on end to ensure the best possible quality. To that end, I very rarely have any post-sale problems and tend to keep in touch w/ folks post-sale most of the time. That is my TOS -- case by case scenario. What happened in this case happened outside of my awareness and understanding. All I know is that the animals were sent in perfect health and feeding. Two weeks later this happens -- do you not think I feel terrible as well? I am working with Stu and he will be refunded. Now please, cool the sarcasm jets okay?
Honestly, no. I don't think you feel terrible about Stu. I think you feel terrible that you've been outed for what you are.

I also find it very hard to believe that you don't have any kind of guarantee, even a verbal one. I don't know of anyone, ever, who doesn't have one even ifi it is to say there isn't one.

When will Stu get his refund?

Old 03-02-2012, 09:33 AM   #223
Lucille
Jerry,

You seem to be adept at the Scammer's Dance:

Quote:
working with Stu towards a refund.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StuTennyson View Post
just send it.
Jerry. Just send it.

Old 03-02-2012, 09:40 AM   #224
Focal
I don't think people are bashing you just for fun, Jerry. Reading your responses just makes me feel like I should dislike you, and I'm a neutral party. Not that I want to dislike you, but your attitude makes my hair stand up. If you truly want to refund him, I would do it before the next potential customer sees this and changes their mind. I just clicked on this thread and will never forget your name.

Old 03-02-2012, 09:41 AM   #225
StuTennyson
My husbandry techniques

Since some have questions regarding my husbandry techniques I offer these pics taken this morning along with a brief summary. I will have to post them in increments of 4 at a time because of the limitations on uploads.

1. This is a front view of one of the shoe boxes. Note the holes for ventilation at the top. The holes continue around the entire top edge of each box.
2. Top view showing 1 oz water cup attached to the front (left), 4 oz water bowl to boost humidity (I didn't add this just for these pics), 8 oz deli cup filled with damp sphagnum moss and clear lid covered with black solo cup with hole in top and side, paper towel to help facilitate feeding so neonates don't ingest any shavings (also gives additional cover) and aspen shaving as substrate (dry).
3. Another top view showing hide with black top removed for viewing.
4. Temp reading taken at front of box.

I will post the next set of pics in the following post.
Attached Images

Old 03-02-2012, 10:00 AM   #226
StuTennyson
More pics

More pics continued:

5. Temp at back of box. This temp fluctuates somewhat do to cycling of thermostat but I monitor them closely. The temp will peak around 82-84 then drop quickly to the upper 70's with some residual heat remaining in the back edge of the boxes.
6. This shot shows the humidity at the front of the box where the water is. Notice the temp is 1 1/2 degrees higher than in pic #4. This is also due to some minor temp fluctuations as the thermostat cycles. On cold nights it drops into the upper 60's.
7. Humidity taken at rear of box. Not much difference but like the temp there is some minor fluctuations.

The following are shots of the 4 most in question showing their current location in their boxes during this photo shoot. Notice how they are all in the rear of their enclosures closest to the heat. These snakes were not placed near the rear for the pictures. I just snapped them quickly one at a time.

8.Shot of one of the males.
Attached Images

Old 03-02-2012, 10:09 AM   #227
StuTennyson
Last set of pics.

This is the last of the pics:

9. This is the male who's pics I posted the other day. He had just shed for the 3rd time and still look pretty bad.
10. Pic of one of the female hets. She's in the blue for the 4th time since receiving them.
11. Another het female in the same condition. She is also in the blue for the 4th time.

Hope this clears up any conjecture as to the conditions I am keeping them in.
Attached Images

Old 03-02-2012, 10:25 AM   #228
laterob
Jerry, does "working toward a refund" mean that you no longer have the funds to refund Stu, that you are trying to refund a lesser amount than you were paid, or something else?

As a point of order, it is not uncommon for people to offer a 30-day health guarantee. Many people, myself included, go a step further and offer a 30-day satisfaction guarantee. Perhaps this is something you could consider?

Old 03-02-2012, 10:53 AM   #229
Snake-Queen
Quote:
Originally Posted by laterob View Post
Jerry, does "working toward a refund" mean that you no longer have the funds to refund Stu, that you are trying to refund a lesser amount than you were paid, or something else?

As a point of order, it is not uncommon for people to offer a 30-day health guarantee. Many people, myself included, go a step further and offer a 30-day satisfaction guarantee. Perhaps this is something you could consider?

Old 03-02-2012, 11:15 AM   #230
Christina Vincent
Great job with those pics Stu

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!