Ed Clark,don't buy frogs from him! - Page 44 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-06-2008, 06:47 PM   #431
MikeCurtin
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJK890
I agree, and found Ed's reply to be unnecessarily cruel.
Richard did throw the first stone though, and Ed threw a much larger stone back at him. It was unnecessary but when slapped in the face some people may turn the other cheek, some will hit you back, and others may pull out a gun. I guess you should be careful who you slap.
Wow...you said something I agree with..LOL!

This is why there is such a low crime rate in concealed carry states

Old 09-06-2008, 07:06 PM   #432
MikeCurtin
Still....ain't a snowball's chance in Hell I'd deal with Ed after seeing how he treats his customers when a problem arrives....pure lack of class!

Old 09-06-2008, 10:04 PM   #433
BryonsBoas
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Clark
Very critical words Richard!

These come from an idiot that cant keep his own affairs in order but he will tell others how to keep their affairs in order.

He is so stupid he leaves an adult albino boa in his car in 100* heat and someone comes along and steals it, then he cries about it.

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...88&page=1&pp=5
I honestly expect nothing less of you Ed. It really is hard to expect more from someone who has repeatedly sunk himself so low that he can't see over a pile of snake shit.

I did have a nice thought out post of the kind of damage I would gladly do to your person but ..... you just ain't worth it Ed. The damage you've done to yourself is far worse than any I could do to you. I could pound your sorry ass into the dirt every other day but those hits , bruises and wounds would heal. What you manage to do yourself leaves far longer lasting scars than an ass whooping.

Rick called it as he seen it. Don't think its the truth? Then cowboy up with those scanned vet reports and some pics and prove him & anyone else who doubted you wrong. You've made many claims that you breed the animals you sell , you've made claims of many vet reports yet we've seen proof of neither.

The remark I quoted ranks up there with another assmonkey that went scumbag , Matt from MG Reptiles referring to Kelli Hammocks son , who you will notice managed to work himself right out of the hobby. He kept claiming it was all the customer’s fault too.

I don't even care if you were in the right on this one because the way you handle any negative post about you is just sad. I've seen you attack posters in forums they don't have access to , run to other forums the poster is not a member of or just ignore it. Every so often you toss in a pot shot because your little punk ass can't handle the truth.

I won't go so far as ask for pics of your whole " facility " but just posting verifiable pics of breeding tanks or something would go a long way to giving you more credit in your arguments.

Did Rick for ask back up? Nope , the reason why is because he has friends that respect him highly. Highly enough that they will stand with him when he is wrong and stand with him when he is right. Don't know what friends are Ed? Iit's those folks you don't have backing you up in public. And anyone who claims to be your friend but won't say so in public , well ...... not much of a friend.

For the OP & and the other frog lady from Fat Frogs.....

Wes went to Fat Frogs months ago to warn ya'll about Ed. Ya'll didn't want any negativity smearing the happy utopia ya'll thought ya'll created. Well , when you create a self imposed utopia and lock yourself away from any negativity it opens the door for people like Ed to slide in and take advantage. I am in no way condoning Ed's behavior nor do I believe anyone deserves to get screwed but keeping a blind eye to warnings allows that happen.

Old 09-06-2008, 10:16 PM   #434
johns6068
Quote:
Originally Posted by BryonsBoas
I honestly expect nothing less of you Ed. It really is hard to expect more from someone who has repeatedly sunk himself so low that he can't see over a pile of snake shit.

I did have a nice thought out post of the kind of damage I would gladly do to your person but ..... you just ain't worth it Ed. The damage you've done to yourself is far worse than any I could do to you. I could pound your sorry ass into the dirt every other day but those hits , bruises and wounds would heal. What you manage to do yourself leaves far longer lasting scars than an ass whooping.

Rick called it as he seen it. Don't think its the truth? Then cowboy up with those scanned vet reports and some pics and prove him & anyone else who doubted you wrong. You've made many claims that you breed the animals you sell , you've made claims of many vet reports yet we've seen proof of neither.

The remark I quoted ranks up there with another assmonkey that went scumbag , Matt from MG Reptiles referring to Kelli Hammocks son , who you will notice managed to work himself right out of the hobby. He kept claiming it was all the customer’s fault too.

I don't even care if you were in the right on this one because the way you handle any negative post about you is just sad. I've seen you attack posters in forums they don't have access to , run to other forums the poster is not a member of or just ignore it. Every so often you toss in a pot shot because your little punk ass can't handle the truth.

I won't go so far as ask for pics of your whole " facility " but just posting verifiable pics of breeding tanks or something would go a long way to giving you more credit in your arguments.

Did Rick for ask back up? Nope , the reason why is because he has friends that respect him highly. Highly enough that they will stand with him when he is wrong and stand with him when he is right. Don't know what friends are Ed? Iit's those folks you don't have backing you up in public. And anyone who claims to be your friend but won't say so in public , well ...... not much of a friend.

For the OP & and the other frog lady from Fat Frogs.....

Wes went to Fat Frogs months ago to warn ya'll about Ed. Ya'll didn't want any negativity smearing the happy utopia ya'll thought ya'll created. Well , when you create a self imposed utopia and lock yourself away from any negativity it opens the door for people like Ed to slide in and take advantage. I am in no way condoning Ed's behavior nor do I believe anyone deserves to get screwed but keeping a blind eye to warnings allows that happen.
Nicely worded

Old 09-06-2008, 10:28 PM   #435
SPJ
C'mon Ed, post the tests.
You can't because there is NO WAY you could run tests on all those frogs and not end up having to sell the healthy ones for $500 each to break even.
Here is a vet bill from ONE visit for tests. Turns out it was nothing major but damn, look at the cost for the lab alone ($135.00 and $93.75). By the way, this visit alone was almost 4 times what I paid for that animal.
Multiply the lab fee by even 10 and I don't even think you would take a sample size in for testing so don't expect ANYONE to believe you tested 100 frogs. I don't believe you tested even 1.
Man it makes me sick to think I backed you in the beginning of this and your attitude just came back and make me pissed for defending you at first.
You just keep digging your own grave.
Each time now, whether you are in the right or in the wrong, it doesn't matter because you end up making yourself look bad in the end.
Attached Images

Old 09-06-2008, 10:36 PM   #436
BryonsBoas
Quote:
Originally Posted by SPJ
C'mon Ed, post the tests.
You can't because there is NO WAY you could run tests on all those frogs and not end up having to sell the healthy ones for $500 each to break even.
Here is a vet bill from ONE visit for tests. Turns out it was nothing major but damn, look at the cost for the lab alone ($135.00 and $93.75). By the way, this visit alone was almost 4 times what I paid for that animal.
Multiply the lab fee by even 10 and I don't even think you would take a sample size in for testing so don't expect ANYONE to believe you tested 100 frogs. I don't believe you tested even 1.
Man it makes me sick to think I backed you in the beginning of this and your attitude just came back and make me pissed for defending you at first.
You just keep digging your own grave.
Each time now, whether you are in the right or in the wrong, it doesn't matter because you end up making yourself look bad in the end.
With that said I'll add to it a bit more.

We live within driving distance of Auburn University which has a very nice Vet School with a full lab. If you know where to go you can take in any animal or sample for testing. Necropsies & sample testing there is great because they run every test they can think of or you request for the students to learn. Grand total is $45 per animal or per sample. Even if he had the benefit of being close to a Vet School , just testing 100 frogs would run $450 causing a serious dent in profit margins. $45 sample test does not = a $30 frog.

Old 09-06-2008, 10:40 PM   #437
crotalusadamanteus
That's because he is a bad person. More and more people are starting to see it too. Wes called it a long time ago, so have others, and yet people still buy from him. I don't get it.

And you're right Steve, he won't post any results to any of the threads he's been asked to do so in, nor will he in this one. Nothing to post. It's all bluff. Trying to make himself shine.

Old 09-06-2008, 10:49 PM   #438
lanceheads
Quote:
Originally Posted by BryonsBoas
With that said I'll add to it a bit more.

We live within driving distance of Auburn University which has a very nice Vet School with a full lab. If you know where to go you can take in any animal or sample for testing. Necropsies & sample testing there is great because they run every test they can think of or you request for the students to learn. Grand total is $45 per animal or per sample. Even if he had the benefit of being close to a Vet School , just testing 100 frogs would run $450 causing a serious dent in profit margins. $45 sample test does not = a $30 frog.
Uh, Byron
You left off a zero.
A 100 frogs at $45.00 each, would be $4500.00

Old 09-06-2008, 11:01 PM   #439
SPJ
Quote:
Originally Posted by lanceheads
Uh, Byron
You left off a zero.
A 100 frogs at $45.00 each, would be $4500.00

Exactly why I don't belive he tested all those frogs before offering them for sale.

Old 09-06-2008, 11:02 PM   #440
johns6068
Quote:
Originally Posted by crotalusadamanteus
That's because he is a bad person. More and more people are starting to see it too. Wes called it a long time ago, so have others, and yet people still buy from him. I don't get it.

And you're right Steve, he won't post any results to any of the threads he's been asked to do so in, nor will he in this one. Nothing to post. It's all bluff. Trying to make himself shine.

Your totally right but it is kinda hard to make sh** shine though.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
ed clark