Ed Clark,don't buy frogs from him! - Page 47 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-07-2008, 02:07 PM   #461
deborahbroadus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven Busch
Below another ED Clark deception on the fat frog forum.

It is at the end of this thread.... I copied and pasted as my screen save does not work.

http://fatfrogs.7.forumer.com/viewtopic.php?t=7028

StevenBusch
Leopard Gecko

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 5:53 pm Post subject: Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post
ed clark wrote:
Lars K wrote:
OK, first I decided to stay out of this:

But I guess it's time to say something!

Those can be all signs of the Chytrid Fungus

The test came back negative.

ED which test are you trying to mislead people about? Kelly's dead frogs chytrid test has NOT come back as it takes 4 to 6 weeks minimum. There are only a few labs that can do the test and they are backed up. That is my reason to have people just treat the animals they get instead of waiting.

Steven Busch
Posted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 5:22 am Post subject:

You producing these frogs proves my theory!!

That even the sun shines on a horses ass every now and then.
So, Mr. ED, how's the sun feeling? Warm enough for you? ((couldn't resist)).

Old 09-07-2008, 04:07 PM   #462
Ed Clark
Quote:
Originally Posted by deborahbroadus
So, Mr. ED, how's the sun feeling? Warm enough for you? ((couldn't resist)).
The sun at the Jersey shore was awesome today, spent a few hours at the beach surfing. that tropical storm produced some huge waves an we all were shreading them up!

Thanks for asking.

My comment about a negative test was said after reading someone posting that on this thread.....scroll back some and you will see where it is stated that the cf test came back negative.

Old 09-07-2008, 04:48 PM   #463
spawn
Has anything significant happened/changed in the last 50 or so posts? This thread shot up to ~90 posts in no time and I'm too lazy to read where I left off. So excuse me if something has changed, but I looked at the first page again and realized something:

This is a terrible enclosure (permanent or quarantine) for a Whites Tree Frog. I can picture the frog maybe sticking to the top wall/artificial leaves for a couple seconds then slipping and falling and hitting its head on the dish or other furnishings on the bottom. Whites are heavy and probably the least skillful of arboreal frogs based on experience. Without any horizontal furnishings at the top, and the sides covered with narrow leaves, there's very little to grip at the top 60% of the tank's sides.

Something to think about for the OP. Change the furnishings at the top. I can't imagine the frog even comfortably sticking to the background either. Stick some cork bark or reptile hammocks in there:

Old 09-07-2008, 04:49 PM   #464
spawn
*pages, not posts

Old 09-07-2008, 04:59 PM   #465
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Clark
My comment about a negative test was said after reading someone posting that on this thread.....scroll back some and you will see where it is stated that the cf test came back negative.
A total exaggeration of the truth. Kelly said she wasn't going to bother posting the test results, but has since changed her mind it seems. Someone mentioned the reason she wouldn't post the results was likely because the test result was negative. Nice try there Edward.

Maybe next time we'll all get lucky and you'll drown in that rough surf. I hope a rip tide opens right up under that pathetic ass of yours. I'd certainly prefer you were gone from the human race all together rather than just the reptile business.

Old 09-07-2008, 05:37 PM   #466
SPJ
I thought the Fed Ex driver I am having an issue with because of throwing my boxes up the stairs and when he sees one labeled as being a snake inside sends it back to the hub stating it is undeliverable due to my address not being valid was a tool......but you Ed.......you have proven once again with your arrogant comment about going to the beach and ignoring the questions raised in this thread are a bigger tool than that driver could ever be.

Old 09-07-2008, 05:51 PM   #467
lanceheads
Quote:
Originally Posted by critical bill
A total exaggeration of the truth. Kelly said she wasn't going to bother posting the test results, but has since changed her mind it seems. Someone mentioned the reason she wouldn't post the results was likely because the test result was negative. Nice try there Edward.

Maybe next time we'll all get lucky and you'll drown in that rough surf. I hope a rip tide opens right up under that pathetic ass of yours. I'd certainly prefer you were gone from the human race all together rather than just the reptile business.
Chuck,
Wishing someone was dead again?
I'm glad everyone here likes you and wishes no harm to you, you moron!

Randal

Old 09-07-2008, 06:30 PM   #468
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by lanceheads
Chuck,
Wishing someone was dead again?
I'm glad everyone here likes you and wishes no harm to you, you moron!

Randal
Join him on the road to the beyond and I'm twice as happy.

Old 09-07-2008, 07:21 PM   #469
lanceheads
Figured you say as much.
Your getting predictable Chuck.

Old 09-07-2008, 07:54 PM   #470
K412
Spawn, thank you for the advice. I have purchased a 20g for the new whites baby since my corn is very happy in there.
I will switch them out though.
Mr. Busch, as a pioneer of the chytrid treatment is treating this one for me before sending it to me.
This time I will not mist the tank right before putting a frog in there. I will just make sure the paper towels are lightly misted and be VERY careful with the water dish and not spill it again.
I knew that they were good jumpers and have talked to people on thefrog who say that their whites smack the glass hard when chasing crickets. I know now that if they fall or are weak it's because they are sick, I didn't say that she did fall though.
Thanks for the advice on the background as well.
Ed told me it was fine and listening to him was just a mistake I know all too well.
Ed, posting on fatfrogs that the test was negative without seeing it directly from me, since I am the one who will get those results shows that you aren't paying attention to detail. It is my opinion that you also did it to try and keep those kids there believing that you are someone to listen to and know that they aren't wise to your game and will be buying your frogs, some of the only ones from what I have seen here, with your special new guarantee. It's also my opinion that you changed your guarantee because you have seen signs of lethargy and illness in the rest of them and need to blame the sudden deaths on the buyer.
I really feel for the frogs in your care.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
ed clark