Ed Clark,don't buy frogs from him! - Page 50 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-08-2008, 03:02 AM   #491
crazyfroglady
Quote:
Originally Posted by johns6068
Why wait??? I think he's pretty sick right now!!!
LOL!

Old 09-08-2008, 05:15 AM   #492
rabernet
Ed Clark never answers direct questions. He simply tries to deflect attention elsewhere. He's mastered the art of dodging the question with a attitude. Oh - then he'll blatantly flash you another picture to pimp his animals. Fatfrogs staff was warned of this behavior but chose to ignore it last year because they were hypnotized by all the pretty pictures.

Old 09-08-2008, 05:36 AM   #493
hhmoore
Something to the effect of
We don't care about problems with his snake transactions because he is good to us...if he screws one of us over on a frog deal, then we'll worry about it.
roflmao
It's not even that I think Ed did anything wrong on this one - because I don't - but the frog huggers were so set on defending him that they deleted anything that was even remotely negative.

Old 09-08-2008, 06:38 AM   #494
jayefbe
If what everyone is saying about the mods over at fatfrogs is true, then they should be partially blamed for this situation happening in the first place. A lot of the mud-dragging that K412 went through (of which I regretfully participated in) had to do with her initial response to Ed when the frog had passed away. If fatfrogs was filled with nothing but posts gloriously praising Ed, then of course she would've assumed that the frog's death was her fault!

I know what Ed is. He's devious, and he has his own agenda. While he's not someone to be trusted, at least most people know that he's not to be trusted. Now why would the mods who should unbiased, go out of their way to protect the reputation of a seller that people were clearly having issues with?

Old 09-08-2008, 07:06 AM   #495
crotalusadamanteus
Quote:
Originally Posted by jayefbe
I know what Ed is. He's devious, and he has his own agenda. While he's not someone to be trusted, at least most people know that he's not to be trusted. Now why would the mods who should unbiased, go out of their way to protect the reputation of a seller that people were clearly having issues with?
Just a thought, but financial contribution comes to mind, and just like Ed to purchase power. Or at least, what he perceives as power.

Old 09-08-2008, 09:50 AM   #496
Dr Owens
Quote:
Originally Posted by K412
Dr. Owens, are you a herp vet? Would you mind looking at the necropsy on page 5 post #186 and offering your opinion Sir?
I'm not a vet. I'm a physician. However, based on the microscopy report, I agree with the diagnostic conclusions. The findings were consistent with what you would expect to see in bacteremia. The comments that were made after the diagnosis are also very logical, and seem consistent with the findings.

It's unfortunate that the frog was preserved (rather than fresh) at the time of necropsy. It would have been interesting to have obtained cultures of the bacteria in order to try to determine a causative organism. (Although if the frog had been dead very long at the time the cultures were obtained, then they would have shown nothing more than polymicrobial contamination.) However, at this point, the question would have been nothing more than academic.

Old 09-08-2008, 12:06 PM   #497
crazyfroglady
Quote:
Originally Posted by jayefbe
If what everyone is saying about the mods over at fatfrogs is true, then they should be partially blamed for this situation happening in the first place. A lot of the mud-dragging that K412 went through (of which I regretfully participated in) had to do with her initial response to Ed when the frog had passed away. If fatfrogs was filled with nothing but posts gloriously praising Ed, then of course she would've assumed that the frog's death was her fault!

I would like to add that the admin at the beginning of this situation also sided with Kelly but later changed his mind. I can't help but wonder what made him change his mind so quickly.

Fatfrogs is not only filled with posts but there's a sticky thread dedicated to ED and how wonderful he is. He did donate a couple pacmans for the raffle they had a couple months back but I really don't think that's what it is. Wish I knew .

Old 09-08-2008, 02:22 PM   #498
Goblinmatt
[quote=K412]Goblinmatt who defended him here caught him lying on fatfrogs and stated that Ed charged him .50 for newspaper and wet tissues. QUOTE]

Ummm...that was supposed to be a joke..

If you saw the post ed said "and I throw in the news paper for free "

Old 09-08-2008, 08:06 PM   #499
Ed Clark
I would like to respond to everything directed towards me but I can't, I'm taking way too many warning points for responding to you... so I'm out.

I would like to say that I work in the toughtest field there is shipping live frogs. I do that at a very high rate of success and I have been doing that for a long time, I also offer a guarantee that few others will dare offer with frogs and I honor that guarantee all the time.things happen sometimes and I almost always go above and beyond to make things right.

Out of the thousands I have an unsatisfied customer in Kelly Brown, she has been less than truthful right from the get go in this situation. I asked her about the guys that pushed her into this thread and are coaching her, telling her what to do....no answer from her? I'm not gonna bring up the personal stuff with her as I dont think it applies here.

I think most of you can see the petty personal attacks that have taken this thread so far off track.

To those that have threatened me bodily harm and even death.....I wish you all the very best.
Attached Images

Old 09-08-2008, 08:32 PM   #500
Mooing Tricycle
Uhhh, you got warning points because you INSULTED rick. One of the finest people on this site.

Shut it ed. You ARENT innocent.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
ed clark