Ed Clark,don't buy frogs from him! - Page 51 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-08-2008, 08:48 PM   #501
deborahbroadus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mooing Tricycle
Uhhh, you got warning points because you INSULTED rick. One of the finest people on this site.

Shut it ed. You ARENT innocent.
ummm, THAT's a reason for warning points (insulting someone)? I thought they were to serve a specific need.

Not that I think that Ed is in the right, but Rick did insult him first and those weren't church-going words that he used. It should be remembered that some people fight dirtier than others.

Old 09-08-2008, 08:54 PM   #502
SPJ
Quote:
Uhhh, you got warning points because you INSULTED rick. One of the finest people on this site.

Shut it ed. You ARENT innocent.
Carefull. I woke up to a warning point notice this morning. Trust me. It's not worth getting points because of a thread about Ed.

Old 09-08-2008, 09:04 PM   #503
Steven Busch
Boy ED I find shipping to be the easiest part of the frog business...it's the breeding that's the most work....cycling, tadpole care, monitoring water quality and ph levels, caring for the newly morphed and getting them starting off well, feeding hundreds of tiny froglets, etc ..... versus picking out the frogs to ship, putting them into a container with air holes and damp paper towels, packing the insulated box...oh big decision hot or cool pack or neither, taping the box, printing a shipping label.

We also import wild caught frogs which get established and healthy before we sell them. This is also much harder than the shipping of them when sold.

Yes ED sometimes things go wrong....it's how our character, or Ethical Deficiencies show in how the problems are handled that counts.

Old 09-08-2008, 09:05 PM   #504
crotalusadamanteus
Quote:
Originally Posted by deborahbroadus
Not that I think that Ed is in the right, but Rick did insult him first and those weren't church-going words that he used.
I spoke the truth. I called it like I see it. If that's insulting to Ed, he should change his ways.

I for one won't be walking on egg shells were Ed Clark is concerned. He's a no good liar and cheat. Plain and simple. He deserves the grief he's brought onto himself.

But to own my half, I could have probably worded it differently.

Old 09-08-2008, 09:08 PM   #505
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by SPJ
Carefull. I woke up to a warning point notice this morning. Trust me. It's not worth getting points because of a thread about Ed.
I also hope that the flurry of profanity being thrown around in this thread is not worth getting warning points over either. I am requesting that everyone simmer down and act in a more professional manner here, without profanity, threats, or overly derogatory slurs towards one another. It is not needed to make the facts evident in an issue, and does nothing but lessen the weight of your own words and credibility in general.

Thank you in advance for your anticipated compliance with this request.

Old 09-08-2008, 09:10 PM   #506
deborahbroadus
Quote:
Originally Posted by crotalusadamanteus
I spoke the truth. I called it like I see it. If that's insulting to Ed, he should change his ways.

I for one won't be walking on egg shells were Ed Clark is concerned. He's a no good liar and cheat. Plain and simple. He deserves the grief he's brought onto himself.

But to own my half, I could have probably worded it differently.
Understood.

Ed may say the same thing concerning his post, so this path takes us no where. My only concern in the issue was fairness.

Old 09-08-2008, 09:13 PM   #507
Mooing Tricycle
Quote:
Originally Posted by deborahbroadus
ummm, THAT's a reason for warning points (insulting someone)? I thought they were to serve a specific need.

Not that I think that Ed is in the right, but Rick did insult him first and those weren't church-going words that he used. It should be remembered that some people fight dirtier than others.

I think its one thing when people pass around names. Quite another, when someone makes a comment about a loss.

Old 09-08-2008, 09:35 PM   #508
AF Exotics
" A person,as a psychopathic personality,whose behavior is antisocial and who lacks a sense of moral responsibility or social conscience." What word is responsible for this definition??? Enough said.Your last post Ed signed the deal on this one.You really do not care and lack the moral compass to see any wrong in anything you have done.

Only you see just one bad customer you can't please.I guess the rest of the world is upside down.I agree that you fulfilled you TOS,but your handling of this,and all the other infractions speaks all the volumes any reasonable person would need to see.Now I will shut up and hope that instead of attacking anyone else,you will give it a rest.Good luck with the new frog Kelly.Marcus.

Old 09-08-2008, 09:39 PM   #509
deborahbroadus
Quote:
I think its one thing when people pass around names. Quite another, when someone makes a comment about a loss.
You are right. Unfortunately, some people fight dirty.

Old 09-08-2008, 09:53 PM   #510
K412
So, Ed is out? As in won't post here again? I figured as much.
I got warning points as well for cursing and won't do it again.
I did get emotional after she died, I also asked for Ed to point out ONE
lie, one place that I was less than truthful. I told the same story 50 times if I told it once.
I found the BOI because a friend of mine that sells snakes said to look at his reputation here. I found alot and posted the transaction here so that other "frog huggers"-love that btw, would see it.
I found alot of information in lots of places.
I wouldn't let anyone pull my strings so to speak.
I never asked anyone to back me. Ed put the link to this forum on fatfrogs.
Injustice doesn't go unpunished that is what karma is.
I know that to many people, even my friends, go get another one was the answer.
I chose to find out why and what was wrong. I agree that a fresh necropsy is the best. I was on the edge of what to do and in my opinion I made the right decision.
Not just anyone would take a frog for necropsy. I would and did.
I also believe that things happen for a reason. I think this happened for a reason.
Would anyone else from fatfrogs have done this? Not the random members but the wiser ones would I believe.
I happened to find a passion for these animals this year, the year of the frog.
Maybe I have a purpose here and can help people.
This was meant to happen to me to learn and help others learn by my mistake.
Always investigate the person that you're getting an animals from like you do the animal itself.
I have seen Mastiffs at the shelter because "He got too big". I have seen the devastation caused from lack of research on an owner's part.
I admitted that I spilled the water. I never thought to take pictures after it was fixed, I didn't think that I would need them since fatfrogs has Ed on such a high pedestal.
One thing about pedestals, it makes it that much farther to fall.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
ed clark