Ed Clark,don't buy frogs from him! - Page 52 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-08-2008, 10:42 PM   #511
crotalusadamanteus
Quote:
Originally Posted by deborahbroadus
You are right. Unfortunately, some people fight dirty.
You don't seem to get it.

The difference is, I went after Ed, not his loved ones, present or past.

One dissatisfied customer Ed? Come on now, be truthful. People are looking don't you know. And I can understand how you would think shipping all those frogs such an arduous task. After all, you don't go through all the trouble of actually hatching them yourself, so you wouldn't know anything about what a chore that is. Right?

Old 09-08-2008, 10:47 PM   #512
Dr Owens
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Clark
I would like to say that I work in the toughtest field there is shipping live frogs.
Wow...I don't even know what to say in response to that...

My God, man! Are you serious?

Old 09-08-2008, 11:02 PM   #513
BryonsBoas
Quote:
Originally Posted by hhmoore
Something to the effect of
We don't care about problems with his snake transactions because he is good to us...if he screws one of us over on a frog deal, then we'll worry about it.
I have been racking my brain trying to remember that. I knew they something fairly derogatory and stupid and the quote is pretty much dead on.

Has anyone noticed that when Ed has a bad guy thread , he changes his Avatar to the species that the thread is about?

He did it with the BP & parasites thread , did it with the Crestie thread and now its a Blue Phase Whites Tree Frog.

Just noticing.

Old 09-09-2008, 12:19 AM   #514
Ed Clark
Quote:
Originally Posted by K412
I admitted that I spilled the water.
You also admitted to killing that frog, you also have changed you story to suit the circumstances you wanted it to.

You are a puppet and Tommy Watson has been pulling your stings right from the start you liar.

Ed Clark
Frog Geezer.
Name : Ed Clark

Trader Rating: (55) One of the many messages from Kelly Brown about this frog.

Fat Frogs Forums Forum Index
Inbox :: Message
To: ed clark
Posted: 2 Aug 14, 2008 10:17 pm
Subject: I'm sorry Ed. I'm a shitty keeper.

I went to check on him after I put the crickets in and he was behind the rock thing dead in the corner. I had totally left him alone but I guess I stressed the shit out of him the first day. There was a milky fluid between his body and what looked like a shed. The yellow tinges weren't visible I only saw them in the pictures.
I'm not going to keep frogs anymore I PROMISE. I can't tell you how sorry I am that I killed your pretty frog. I am sorry that I wasted his life and your time. Rest assured it won't happen again, I probably won't even keep the ones I have. I'm not meant to keep them I guess.
I'm not gonna be on this forum anymore either. I'm too embarrassed and there are a few members here who would think it was funny. Please don't be angry with me but if you are I totally understand.

Old 09-09-2008, 01:14 AM   #515
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Clark
You also admitted to killing that frog, you also have changed you story to suit the circumstances you wanted it to.
Yes in a way you could say the circumstances did change down the stretch. She found out that you are nothing but a lying scumbag. You lied about producing the frog. You lied about having your frogs tested. You lie and you lie and you lie and you lie.

But anyway....

Didn't you say you were out? No longer commenting on this thread anymore?

I guess that was just a lie.

Old 09-09-2008, 01:44 AM   #516
K412
I thought he was gone also, not that I take his word.
Anyone have an idea where he gleams joy and vindication by playing on the emotions of people who care about their pets? Posting the same things over and over and over is just another way to aviod answering the existing questions that you refuse to answer. You have issues Ed.
I have not changed the facts of what happened. After this transaction I researched you and I changed my mind about you.
What is your obsession with Tommy Watson? Is it because he is one of the fatfrog group that is onto you? Because he told people that he thought you were decent then saw how you treated me?
It just takes you being you to show people what you're really about. Yourself and money.

Old 09-09-2008, 09:38 AM   #517
lanceheads
Quote:
Originally Posted by critical bill
Yes in a way you could say the circumstances did change down the stretch. She found out that you are nothing but a lying scumbag. You lied about producing the frog. You lied about having your frogs tested. You lie and you lie and you lie and you lie.

But anyway....

Didn't you say you were out? No longer commenting on this thread anymore?

I guess that was just a lie.

well said!

Old 09-12-2008, 09:36 PM   #518
Serafim
WOW I just got back and finished this thread. I would like to take back anything positive I had to say about Ed Clark. I still feel he lived up to his TOS But..... He is just a nasty little man. Slinging mud is one thing hell Ed everyone calls you a scum bag you should be used to it by now. But bringing Ricks beloved pet into this is an all time low. I belive wrong or right people will view you as someone not to do business with. Those that choose to overlook all of these threads that keeping piling up well... They have been warned.

Old 10-25-2008, 08:10 PM   #519
SERPENTS DEN
Wow Ed you really have room to talk when it comes to being a bad guy...

Whatever makes you feel better

Old 10-29-2008, 11:59 AM   #520
memnoch1970
thought id refresh this thread, since ed wants to throw stones at me. what friggin hypocrit your the scumbag ed. your bad rep is long and documented. toshay jerk.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
ed clark