Craig Kade...Good Guy - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-03-2003, 01:19 PM   #1
DThomas
Thumbs up Craig Kade...Good Guy

Originally posted here.

I started a new thread because this was a purchase and it went flawlessly. I did not want the great experience I had with Craig lost in his original post.

I helped Craig out on this deal quite a bit. Although he was not able to contact Todd, or better put, Todd did not contact him back, Craig felt the need to honor the above post.

We worked a deal for the pair above for a price of...well, he probably won't like me posting it here... Lets just say, it was really really good. His e-mail communication was great and he shipped when he said he would. The snakes were well packed and arrived a few minutes ago healthy looking and alert.

Much too my surprise when I opened the box, there is a note from Craig. In it, he says he couldn't decide which of the two females he had looked better so he sent both. The deal was for a pair and he sends a trio.

So this is what I received....

1.0 66% poss het albino 66% poss het anery
0.2 66% poss het albino 50% poss het anery

Craig was a man of his word on this and I hope everything works out for him with Todd.

PS.. Now the torture begins, waiting for them to mature and hope the genetics pan out.

Old 09-03-2003, 01:49 PM   #2
DThomas
Thought I would share a pic of the babies..hehe

Old 09-03-2003, 02:09 PM   #3
craig kade
Thanks again for your help, between the three of them I think you will end up proving something out, If not let me know and I will let you borrow a male or something. Good luck, and again. Thank you for all your efforts. Aren't those females HOT!!
Craig Kade

Old 09-03-2003, 07:39 PM   #4
Brian Oakley
Dennis,
Out of curiousity, are you a AHA memeber or just attend meetings here and there? Just curious.
I was just looking at the website you had a link to. Neat site. I did not know of Jeff's misfortune. All is well I am sure?

Anyway, jsut curious.
Brian Oakley
Phx

Old 09-03-2003, 07:54 PM   #5
DThomas
I am a member and just attend meetings here and there..lol Wish my schedule allowed me to attend more meetings.

Old 09-03-2003, 10:21 PM   #6
Todd
Craig Kade

I would like to add, I have seen Craig's snake's. He has an awesome collection, he is very honest and I would not hesitate to ever buy one of his animals. Thanks Todd Tacey

Old 04-20-2004, 12:31 PM   #7
DThomas
Gotta add another atta boy for Craig. We just finished a couple month long deal and it couldn't have been any easier.

Back in the beginning of February, Craig offered an adult male 100% het albino BCI for sale. I offered him a trade for some of the thermostats I sell and he accepted. I sent out the thermostats and we both agreed to wait on shipping the snake due to the extreme cold on his end.

He sent pics of the snake and described it as being a bit skinny by his standards due to being cycled for breeding. That was his bit of misrepresentation there. This guy is a brute..lol The snake has very good weight and is much better looking in person that the pics represented.

This has been the second deal we have done and both have been perfect. Craig will always be at the top of my list when ever I need something.

Thanks again Craig.

Old 04-20-2004, 12:32 PM   #8
DThomas
Forgot the pic I was going to attach..lol This is the snake literally right out of the bag so that is why he looks all knotted up..lol Very active tongue flicking and cruising around the temporary rubbermaid I have him in.
Attached Images

Old 04-28-2004, 08:04 AM   #9
Casey Hulse
I know Craig from some of the local shows, he is a good guy with some very nice animals.

Old 06-07-2004, 10:51 PM   #10
mbleek448
I JUST GOT SOME OF CRAIG'S LITTLE F-2'S. THEY ARE SOME VERY NICE LITTLE SNAKES. HE WAS A PLEASURE DOING BUSINESS WITH AND GAVE ME SOME NICE TIPS. Marshall Mauro

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!