Bad Guy Chris Kopeckey - Bad Apple Reptiles 100% doublel HET did not prove out and then... - Page 8 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-26-2011, 01:56 PM   #71
scaledverts
Quote:
Originally Posted by yourbeat View Post
I don't know how I'm looking for credibility....its already been stated he traded me a double het male which was part of a 2 dragon deal. It was het for nothing but normal leather. That's the whole point of this boi...posting about him selling fake het animals. There's nothing left to do here because chris only wants to swap my fake dbll het male for another ugly supposed dbl het which i have 0 interest In. There's nothing left to really debate or argue over I'm at abig time loss, ill take my loss and go buy a male from a reputable breeder who knows his lines and his genetic pairings so that I don't get another dake het animal.
THIS is the point that I keep having to come back to. Without proof that he told you it was a double het it is just your word against his. Based on the emails he posted it does not say anywhere that the dragon was a double het.

IF he didn't tell you the genetics of the dragon until ~2 months later, then it has very little bearing on the original trade deal in my opinion. So you are not really owed anything regarding the trade. If the emails/texts/whatever exist where he told you the dragon was double het BEFORE you agreed to the trade then that is a different story.

There has been very little evidence posted here and evidence is all we have to go on when evaluating the claims against another person. You started the Bad Guy thread so the burden falls on you to present all the evidence you have that the trade deal was dependent upon the male leather being double het.

Old 07-26-2011, 02:10 PM   #72
Bill T
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill T View Post
Anthony you did all the right things you asked for advice from a well-respected breeder (Tom Clarke), You tried to work things out with Chris. I just hope you didn’t alter the email that would really you’re your reputation. All it takes is for one bad act to mess up a lot of good
Sorry meant to say
would really hurt your reputation.

Old 07-26-2011, 02:19 PM   #73
Paige n' James
Kyle - I understand your point but knowing nothing about beardie genetics,
wouldn't the gun alone be worth way more than a beardie that wasn't double het? (I think that is Nicks point too, or one of them)

A screenshot of the actual e-mail would be great when the OP can post it.

Old 07-26-2011, 02:36 PM   #74
Focal
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paige69 View Post
Kyle - I understand your point but knowing nothing about beardie genetics,
wouldn't the gun alone be worth way more than a beardie that wasn't double het? (I think that is Nicks point too, or one of them)

Yeah that's where I was going. If Chris's deal is closer to the guns value, then I can understand the mix up... but if it's no where near, then it makes me wonder some; however, that still doesn't say much because sometimes people are ok with unfair trades. I was just hoping to maybe shed a little light on this maddness, lol.

I don't really want to pull away from the original problem here, but if it is a he said, she said thing, I would be more inclined to believe the person that isn't tampering with emails. Of course that won't solve much either but dang, something has to give here.

How bad is this DH replacement that Chris is offering? I understand you don't want it, but if it is reasonable, I might take that offer. It has to prove out this time, if not you definitely have your evidence this time around, but that's really your call. I know you said you don't want anything and then you said you want your gun back, but being unable to support your claim and leaving with nothing is not any better than this new male, I would hope...

Old 07-26-2011, 04:28 PM   #75
Revolution1221
This confuses me here. The sellers first response to this thread is bellow.

Quote:
After you already had him for a few months, and email me for details of genetics-I honestly forgot which clutch he was from and said I think it's a double het, then I said, I think its 100% hypo 50 trans...not knowing I had the clutches mixed up.
Then this is his most resent response. When someone can't keep their own story straight its not a good sign.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMK. View Post
Anthony ...look in the emails again I never said the juvi was dbl het I called it juvi leather male..the only dbl het I ever talked about was 'Tootie' in first pic who is dbl het leather FEMALE..which was paired with juvi leather male....

Old 07-26-2011, 04:48 PM   #76
yourbeat
ok to touch on a few things, i have been out all day running around so i havnt been able to check answer on my phone. that gun with everything that i put into it and the 3 spare mags cost me up around 800-900 with taxes. when chris came to me i had many offers on the Glock..if it was all about a nice female, i wouldnt have taken this trade because i was offered much nicer females. the reason i took it was the dbl het leather male and this female fit into what i thought was good breeding plans for me,best bang for the buck i guess you could say. another thing, im posting what written proof i have, because as you can see in chris's posted emails and all the texts i have hes always asking to do things on the phone and this is why. now this is pretty much hear say. but the one thing that is undeniable is that chris admits in writing its a double het, its 2 months after but its there. so his genes did not pan out. as far as that male he offered, why on earth would i take another het from him, he has no idea at all about his breedings and genetics, hes clueless. why would i go on his word on another HET and this ones pretty ugly, i would have to wait out quarantining the male, then wait until he breeds and eggs hatch your talking at least another 6 months if everything happens in perfect order and he breeds as soon as i know hes clean and good to go. another year out of my time and effort to prove what? i wouldnt gain from doing that at all. already raised hs dragon and proved it out to be normal, i dont wanna do that again.

is Chris going to get on here and say anything for himself, i have been the one to answer every question and defend myself, while he just sits in here and watches?

as said before he does EVERYTHING on the phone which didnt seem shady until now, i thought i was being nice and calling to help him out,just to have it come back and slap me in the face....

Old 07-26-2011, 05:02 PM   #77
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paige69 View Post

I agree. The BOI helps with specific transactions, but, as well, with general reps of those doing biz. So it would be good to figure this one out.

Old 07-26-2011, 05:04 PM   #78
dragonluver83
Quote:
Originally Posted by Focal X View Post
Trust me, I understand your fustration, but at this point I can't tell who is right, who is wrong, who is misinformed, who has the communication barrier and who is lying. Maybe it doesn't matter to you what I think, but you brought this public. I have seen many people try to pull the wool over our eyes and brand someone a bad guy just so they can get what they want. Maybe not you, but it kinda appears that could be a possibility still.

If a situation like this one pops and isn't solved, usually both the buyer and seller can be blacklisted. The seller because he obviously sold a bad het, but the buyer because he may be changing emails to his favor. Sorry if it sounds like I'm pushing this on you at this point, but when Revolution asked you about it, you said they were two different emails when they CLEARLY are not.

I hope this works out for you, but it needs to be understood that this is not a place to play with evidence to pursade people to that persons favor. Whether you or him...

Thanks
Love the sharp eye man, no doubt.... But if he sent the email then realized maybe it was only 50% het trans... It wouldn't take long to erase the 100 and change it to 50. then add a sentence and a half then hit send. Just sayin. He says he has the emails so..........

For pulling the wool over our eyes, i dont know. I would brand his if he altered the e-mails. He's kinda been asking me what to do from the start. The story is a bit confusing at times. But I dont think/hope he altered the e-mails.

But even the 100% het hypo didnt prove out. AND Chris even offered a deal to square it off. If there was a doubt that another lied about the dragon being a het or double het. I doubt Chris would have made the effort to make this deal right. Chris already kinda admitted fault when he offered him the female or the two males.

Old 07-26-2011, 05:16 PM   #79
dragonluver83
Quote:
Originally Posted by scaledverts View Post
THIS is the point that I keep having to come back to. Without proof that he told you it was a double het it is just your word against his. Based on the emails he posted it does not say anywhere that the dragon was a double het.
So is Chris saying he NEVER sent either one of those e-mails to Anthony?

The one where it says a double het? or where it says 100 het hypo 50 het trans???

I havent seen Chris say " I never typed either one of those e-mails? maybe I missed it. there are a few post.

I fully agree were at the point of a screen shot. BUT would this prove chris lied about typing the dragons genetics in a email.(Anthony copy and paste job) Chris stated that he didnt say the dragon was a double het right? Then theres a e-mail with the dragons genetics.

Again , the dragons genetics were discussed over the phone before the trade (pretty sure anyway)

Old 07-26-2011, 05:23 PM   #80
yourbeat
screen shot

here is the screen shot.
Attached Images

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!