Wanted Eastern Garter or African House Snake (Charlotte/Concord NC Area ONLY) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Other Snakes

Notices

Old 10-13-2018, 06:04 PM   #1
limitless32
Question Eastern Garter or African House Snake (Charlotte/Concord NC Area ONLY)

Seeking a young eastern garter or african house snake in the Charlotte or Concord NC Area. I am located in Highland Creek (an area between the two, but closer to Concord). I want to order locally only.

So far I have found corn snakes at a few petcos and one other pet store, but nothing that I am looking for. If you have garter snakes available, I have an interest in any breeds you have to offer, but I am idealistically seeking an eastern garter female.

I am primarily seeking a melanistic (black), or hypomelanistic colored snake. Any other options will still be happily considered from local sellers/breeders however.

Thank you,
Nicci.

Please reply with images of the available snakes and with prices. If you accept/want trades for other animals (such as anoles) we can discuss that as well.
  Contact User Check User
Old 10-13-2018, 06:24 PM   #2
Showbird72
I raise both but don’t have any for sale right now. Will have house snakes around feb.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old 10-13-2018, 11:34 PM   #3
limitless32
Good to know. I'll check back with you if I still need to purchase one around then. Thanks!
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!