lizard inhabitants for 48L x 12W x 18H? - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - General Discussion Forums > Feed, Caging, Supplies & Services

Notices

Feed, Caging, Supplies & Services Discussions concerning the feeding requirements of any of our critters, the cages they need to live in while in our care, and all of the supplies and services needed to do this right.

Old 03-19-2016, 04:41 PM   #11
Bradwillard96
Terrestrial would be cool because I could build tiers with the extra height in this cage.

Old 03-19-2016, 05:54 PM   #12
JButera
How about a group of tropical girdled lizards?

Old 03-19-2016, 06:08 PM   #13
Bradwillard96
Is it the same as the drawf sungazor? I just looked it up. Looks pretty interesting to me. Any idea how much they are or where I can find a good caresheet? And how many do you think I could fit in there?

Old 03-19-2016, 06:32 PM   #14
JButera
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bradwillard96 View Post
Is it the same as the drawf sungazor? I just looked it up. Looks pretty interesting to me. Any idea how much they are or where I can find a good caresheet? And how many do you think I could fit in there?
Dwarf sungazer, tropical girdled lizard, forest armadillo lizard, East African spiny-tailed lizard I believe are all referring to the same species; Cordylus tropidosternum. They sell for around $40 and they stay about 7 - 8" long and have live birth. You could probably house at least five or six (or more) in a 4' long tank. http://www.geckosunlimited.com/commu...rnum-care.html

Old 03-19-2016, 07:12 PM   #15
Bradwillard96
Wow that'd be pretty cool. I wonder how active they are. Thanks for the idea!

Old 03-20-2016, 04:30 PM   #16
Bradwillard96
What about some kind of Agama? Any suggestions?

Old 03-20-2016, 05:09 PM   #17
JButera
Not agamids but an eastern fence lizard, western fence lizard, Florida scrub lizard, Haitian curly tail lizard, jeweled curly-tail lizard, northern curly tail lizard, southern/northern alligator lizards.

Old 03-20-2016, 05:14 PM   #18
Bradwillard96
Yeah I was thinking of alligator lizards but apparently it's hard to tame them. And they like to defecate on you lol they are cool though. Maybe a shield tailed agama if I could get my hands on one. Or some helmeted geckos?

Old 03-20-2016, 05:34 PM   #19
JButera
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bradwillard96 View Post
Yeah I was thinking of alligator lizards but apparently it's hard to tame them. And they like to defecate on you lol they are cool though. Maybe a shield tailed agama if I could get my hands on one. Or some helmeted geckos?
I had a pair of northern alligators, very bitey.

Old 03-20-2016, 05:37 PM   #20
Bradwillard96
I've heard that. I wish shield tailed agamas were cheaper, they are really fascinating to me. Anybody on here wanna cut me a deal on some? Lol

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!