<------------got a good deal!!!! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Bearded Dragons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 07-08-2006, 05:40 AM   #1
themancmt
Wink <------------got a good deal!!!!

this guy i worked with wanted to get out of the whole reptile thing so he was selling all his herps.the list below is what i purchased.
1 (sex unknown) Savannah monitor about 10" (hisses but hasn't tried to bite yet lol, very beautiful )---------$20
1 male ball python possible pastel 18" (very tame, very light colored)---$10
1 female jungle carpet python 6-7' (very beautiful snake light pattern and tame when feed)---- free
1 20 gallon vivarium with aspen bedding, water bowl, fake plants, cork wood , light w/ bulb almost new--$35

he also gave me some calcium powder, heat rock, water clear, lizard lounge, and a ten gallon tank---free

this is what i purchased and i paid $65
i did not want the carpet python because of there bad reputation but i could not turn it down for free. i paid a total of $65 for everything listed above. i know that this has nothing to do with bearded dragons but i got such a good deal that i wanted to share it with everyone.

Old 07-08-2006, 11:33 AM   #2
Junkyard
Wow, that is quite the deal! I am not sure of the bad reputation of carpet pythons, evey one that I have owned were just awesome. They tamed down quickly and enjoyed being out of their cage. Congrats on the find.

Old 07-08-2006, 02:05 PM   #3
Jungle Gems
Quote:
Originally Posted by themancmt
this is what i purchased and i paid $65
It may be a good thing that you saved money now considering that your Savannah is likely to cost you five times that amount (or more) over the next year in food and housing alone. Congratulations on your acquisitions!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!