hhmoore - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! Such posts are ONLY allowed as replies to classified ads posted by the specific member involved in a specific issue with you.

Old 03-22-2010, 09:51 AM   #1
allreptiles1966
hhmoore

i just received an email and big and mighty gave me 4 points trying to ruin me with points!lol.
i asked a question about a boa up for auction because it had a couple things that i thought were not right. they replied stating not to do that. do what,ask questions before giving my $$$ to someone! well,thats wrong i cant ask any questions?>i replied i could give 2 shits about harold and now he takes out revenge like a little boy that got his feelings hurt.
harold also thinks i was starting shit!! well being honest i wasnt and could care less about harold!!! or his thoughts either.
i see all types of swear words and harold isnt pointing them!!
theres people on here with 2-3 names and harold is not pointing them or warning.i was just trying to trade with a guy on here and found out he has 2 names but he is on here anyway because harold isnt giving points or protecting us!harold has a few deep seeded issues if he picks and chose who to give points to.
i dont care about a point system as there are to many scammers on here!
give harold points for what he did!!
hes the type of dishonest non caring person we dont need!

he just gave a warning to a guy 2 months ago that has several names but he's still posting on here!
2 names is a scam to rip us off!!

Old 03-22-2010, 10:09 AM   #2
TheFragginDragon
This is a joke, right? Seems to me that Harald restrained himself instead of giving you a vacation for disrespect towards a mod. Your posts on what was supposed to be a thread supporting a critically ill member of Fauna and his family were disruptive, disrespectful, and unwarranted.

Old 03-22-2010, 10:27 AM   #3
hhmoore
1) The comment that mentioned my name was posted BEFORE you asked your question (it had nothing to do with you)

2) I didn't care about your comment to me, except that it contained profanity...and I didn't even give you that infraction.

3) Unless somebody comes back making whining or complaining posts, people aren't usually aware of what infractions are given. Don't assume that because most people handle things more maturely than you have, that they got away with things.

4) I don't think anybody that's been around any amount of time would buy your theory that I pick and choose who I give points to...I've given infractions to personal friends when they've been warranted, and banned people for violating rules even when I've agreed with their posts.

5) 2 names is a scam to rip people off? Funny, YOU have (well, had) two different accounts here...does that make you a scammer?

That's all the time I'm going to invest in responding to you, I think you just found the door, anyway.

Old 03-22-2010, 10:35 AM   #4
Clay Davenport
And should you choose to continue this behavior after your vacation, I'll make it permanent next time. Something tells me your return will likely be short lived.
Consider this your one and only warning on the subject.

Old 03-22-2010, 12:54 PM   #5
WebSlave
Yeah, right.....

I reviewed the thread (http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=169772) where this issue erupted and here's the replies I see from the antagonist:

Quote:
Originally Posted by allreptiles1966 View Post
if you got as a neonate,why are you stating the donor says its docile?
Quote:
well you stated you had since 05 and a later ad states the donor says its docile!
i just would like the truth before bidding on anything!
i didnt think asking real questions was gonna be an issue with harold and honestly,who gives two ***** about harold?? he is a know body like the rest of us.
i bought 11 boa's in the last six months,and all but 1 came from kingsnake!!
i try to buy on here but its an up hill battle. albino's went up to $400 on here.!!! get real,and they aren't even coral.

i bought sunglows for $400
Quote:
then i need to apologize to you and them!
i'm sorry!!really.
Quote:
poor harold got his feelings hurt because i didnt care what he thinks.
he gave me 4 POINTS> ot oh,i haVE POINTS!!!
harold does nothing about the peiople on here w/ 2/3 different names!!!
he rather go after the guy that made fun of him! noit the guys trying to rip people off!
GOOD BYE TO ALL! **** HAROLD.HES A LITTLE CRYING BITCH!!!
HE STATES HES FROM THE CAPITOL DISTRICT,HE MUST HAVE MOVED!!1 THATS NOT WHERE HE SAID HE WAS FROM>
IF YOUR AROUND HAROLD,WANT GO HAVE COFFEE BOY???
HE IS NOTHING IN LIFE BUT A BITCH!
You're lucky Clay intervened, because had I got to this issue first you would be done permanently. You sound just like the kind of foul mouthed troublemaker that I am trying to weed out of this site.

I don't demand that my mods get respect from anyone, but I just will NOT tolerate disrespect towards them.

Old 03-22-2010, 01:10 PM   #6
tinmantribe5
We all get put in check from time to time thats what seperates us from the animal we raise!
cool off life is not that difficult we all need to follow the rules set forth by Fauna or just dont come to the "Field to Practice" any more its that simple!

Old 03-22-2010, 01:12 PM   #7
tinmantribe5
"Harald for President" sorry webslave I could not resist dont slap me too Hard!

Old 03-22-2010, 01:19 PM   #8
WebSlave
I think everyone just simply needs to look at that thread where I am soliciting for a new mod and see how many people nominated are declining. No, it's NOT a fun job, and I'm glad as hell that I have the people here that I do helping me with this site. I certainly am NOT going to allow some self centered "world revolves around me and piss on everyone else" personalities run them off by subjecting them with profane invective and derogatory slurs. If someone has legitimate claims against a mod, then fine, let me know about them. But not in a disrespectful and abusive manner. I need the mods a hell of a whole lot more than I need someone like that around here.

Old 03-22-2010, 02:06 PM   #9
Twizted Paths
It's not member abuse that made me decline, I honestly think my posting style clashes with what you want in a Mod.

And once again ~ I made the comment referring to Harald as a joke, before allreps posted any comments in the thread.

I was referencing Harald's intent to bid & me not wanting to be out bid.

Maybe I should have said "No, don't post pics! You'll make Harald really want him & he can out bid me easily!"

Geez

Old 03-25-2010, 08:18 PM   #10
crotalusadamanteus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twizted Paths View Post
It's not member abuse that made me decline, I honestly think my posting style clashes with what you want in a Mod.

And once again ~ I made the comment referring to Harald as a joke, before allreps posted any comments in the thread.

I was referencing Harald's intent to bid & me not wanting to be out bid.

Maybe I should have said "No, don't post pics! You'll make Harald really want him & he can out bid me easily!"

Geez

Pfft, what for. You said nothing wrong, he just blew it all out of proportion. And I got the impression he wanted to hump Harald's leg too.

He'll learn, or he'll be gone.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!