Info KOGARRISON91 is abad liar - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-06-2010, 01:48 AM   #1
cm_reptiles
KOGARRISON91 is abad liar

I must admit I have had my fair share of fights on the boards but I really want to see her proof to the three lies she posted regarding Andrea McCartneys animals. I really hate how on this site a lie becomes the quick truth. I want to keep this civil meaning I don't wanna get banned or infractions so I will keep my cool. Also I advised Andrea to take the adds down because its turning into lets argue prices, make low offers 75 shipped on a large snake come on, and then then lies and allegations. I will go into the whole history of how she got these animals and how i fit in. Earlier this year i got a call from a buddy who's wife said all large snakes must go due to one escaping and they have a baby in the house. That month I tried to sell him my large boas cause I have decided to get out of snakes but a few favs of mine. Baby's don't go for as much anymore and as does good breeding stock. So I went to pick them up and never had the intention of keeping them which he knew since i was selling down also. He asked two things of me if I got money to give him half and keep this girl until she had babies if she was preg. Will I noticed no baby's so I figured she didn't have any but then she thru me some slugs. All the snakes from there had mites and some problems which i fixed evening switching them to thawed rats. I helped with these snakes at andrea's house since I didn't want to let them near mine. But when I took the pictures I took some of all four snakes together so I think KOGARRISON91 needs to come up with what four snakes we got that day? As well as pictures of them. Also what do I look like since I was there the whole time and there's no pic of me on here? What snake stuff did I get that day from your home and what did I decline to take? LMAO The animal came from clarkston wa and not indiana thats quite the distance so you must have some proof to support your claims phone records, texts, emails, shipping info. Cause we didn't drive to indiana. She says she has photos but so do I and I know i have tons cause I take pictures of every reptile I've had to work with. The real owners were in my home to see my collection of animals many not posted for sale.. SO what do I keep and what were my latest animals I got? Also this animal was on animal planet which im trying to locate a taped copy because the orignal owner is in it with her.. I also have myspace photos with the origanal owner

Old 09-06-2010, 01:56 AM   #2
Stacykins
*blink*

Could you use paragraphs to separate ideas?

Old 09-06-2010, 02:14 AM   #3
Utta
Ok, Clay, please try to understand. We wish to help you, but what you just posted... I think ill steal a line from Harald "holy run on sentence Batman!"

Now, what is it you are trying to prove? And can you post your own proof of her lies?

Old 09-06-2010, 03:24 AM   #4
cm_reptiles
I am sick to death on the amount of people lies on these boards. Sorry about the run on sentence crap I was in a huge hurry hence bad spelling.

I want her proof to the allegations she brought forth against Andrea McCartney who took the snakes because I was helping a friend and in reality I took them then had her keep them because who wants to bring semi sick snakes into a home with snakes worth ten times the amount?
I was there when we got these snakes as well as the others that came in. I told the owner a friend of mine that me nor Andrea would be able to keep these animals as I wanted all of mine gone cept a few.
I want her proof first because there is two pictures of this snake on the net. One of the snake in the yard at Andreas and the other is on the true owners myspace. Like I said it was a friend helping a friend deal. I have a dozen pictures. I wanna see what she come up with. This snake has rat scars in certain areas and i do not and will not feed live so her pictures will bring this to light.
I feel she should come up with all of the stuff to support the allegations made to andrea cause you make them to here its to me. So I really wanna see shipping info, emails or whatever to support this. I don't drive to Indiana from Idaho for a common boa. I order snakes and would not drive cross states for one that costed two grand.
She however had a rude gentlemen one day prior that wanted the snake for far less then 75 dollars when she declined sale he said she was a crook and he hopes none of the snakes sell. Then all this b.s started. I noticed the boards are getting worse if a person does not get there way on a sale they throw temper tandrums.

Old 09-06-2010, 03:39 AM   #5
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by Utta View Post
Ok, Clay, please try to understand. We wish to help you, but what you just posted... I think ill steal a line from Harald "holy run on sentence Batman!"

Now, what is it you are trying to prove? And can you post your own proof of her lies?
I just read his initial 2 posts and I still can't tell what he wants. I checked the posts from the person in question (all 7 of them) and saw only a few replies to some classifieds. So I can either guess there was something else going on here which the OP didn't bother to copy or provide links to and the what I am guessing few posts he is complaining about must have been deleted by the one he is complaining about. Though she is not a contributing member so unless she was posting something in her own classifieds I don't think she could have deleted any posts other than classifieds.

So Clay, you need to inform us as to where these lies have taken place so we know what you are talking about. Links or copies of these posts/threads/e-mails and or pm's containing these lies would be very helpful.

Also, have you made Kristen aware of this thread? Maybe she can shed some light on this.

Old 09-06-2010, 03:49 AM   #6
cm_reptiles
I want her to come on her but she hasn't replied yet. Okay i see the confusion. The ad came down. So andrea posted a snake we got locally for sale at first at a real high price then lowered it. She still has it and i feed it.. So the official caretaker is me. Well this lady went on the classified and first said she gave it to us and she was mad we were rehoming it and her next post said she sold it to us and had picture proof it was her animal and she was real upset we lied..

Old 09-06-2010, 03:55 AM   #7
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by cm_reptiles View Post
I want her to come on her but she hasn't replied yet. Okay i see the confusion. The ad came down. So andrea posted a snake we got locally for sale at first at a real high price then lowered it. She still has it and i feed it.. So the official caretaker is me. Well this lady went on the classified and first said she gave it to us and she was mad we were rehoming it and her next post said she sold it to us and had picture proof it was her animal and she was real upset we lied..
Do you have any e-mails pertaining to this you could provide?

Old 09-06-2010, 03:58 AM   #8
cm_reptiles
nope but the mod hmore broke up our fight and said i need to post in this area.. she posted on the classified

Old 09-06-2010, 04:03 AM   #9
cm_reptiles
I hope someone maybe did a capture on it?

Old 09-06-2010, 04:33 AM   #10
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by cm_reptiles View Post
nope but the mod hmore broke up our fight and said i need to post in this area.. she posted on the classified
As I understand it, mods can resurrect closed classifieds. You may want to see if you could get one to do so if not to just copy it for this thread's purpose.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!