Good Guy Great guy HHMOORE OR Harold @ Kbi herp - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-04-2011, 08:48 AM   #1
BurkeBrosExotics
Talking Great guy HHMOORE OR Harold @ Kbi herp

Recently purchased a package of boas from Harold. I have to say I could not be more happy with the quality of animals,the shipping method for cold weather was great, also the fact he threw in 3 extra snakes for free was the kicker. I would recommend him to anyone. Thanks again!!!

Josh Burke
BurkeBros.Exotics

Old 03-05-2011, 02:01 PM   #2
oldworldlife
Did you know ahead of time the three where coming for free ?

Old 03-05-2011, 02:15 PM   #3
Royal Morphz
Harold is a alright guy.

Old 03-05-2011, 03:08 PM   #4
Carlene16
Quote:
Originally Posted by BurkeBrosExotics View Post
Recently purchased a package of boas from Harold. I have to say I could not be more happy with the quality of animals,the shipping method for cold weather was great, also the fact he threw in 3 extra snakes for free was the kicker. I would recommend him to anyone. Thanks again!!!

Josh Burke
BurkeBros.Exotics
I had the same great experience! He also gave me a beautiful normal female for free (and yes I knew ahead of time )

Snakes are doing great, and are by far the best eaters of all my ball pythons.

Thanks again Harold!

Old 03-06-2011, 12:24 AM   #5
Melinda
I have also had a great transaction with Harold. I bought a beautiful albino boa and she's fantastic!

Old 03-06-2011, 02:26 PM   #6
hhmoore
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldworldlife View Post
Did you know ahead of time the three where coming for free ?
Of course he did.

Old 03-11-2011, 11:39 PM   #7
RedTailedDexter
Great Guy

Had to add that Harald was a great guy doing business with. VERY helpful in all aspects, awesome packing with TWO heat packs. Great communication, I would buy from him in the future.

Old 03-12-2011, 08:20 AM   #8
edf01
i have bought several snakes from Harald, and I too agree he is an awesome guy! I met in person at a show to pick up the animals on 2 different occasions. The snakes were in great condition and Harald ewas always great to work with.

Janet Kovacic

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!