Give it 30 minutes of your time - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > Preparedness & Self-Reliance Forum

Notices

Preparedness & Self-Reliance Forum Survivalism, Livestock, Preparedness, Self Reliant Homesteading, Individual Liberty

Old 08-20-2012, 04:03 PM   #1
Dennis Hultman
Give it 30 minutes of your time

if you aren't convinced by then, dismiss it if you wish.

Old 08-20-2012, 05:46 PM   #2
Lucille
I gave it 10 minutes. The sound quality is not the best and I do not hear well. From what I gathered, various people were upset because of spraying and they think that the sprays include metal oxides, aluminum and strontium?

So Dennis could you please sum this up? 1)For what purpose is the spraying being done? and 2) Why would someone spray something with some of the effects surmised by those on the video, if they had to breath those same substances themselves?

If you have a link to a written report that is similar to the video I would be grateful.

Old 08-21-2012, 10:44 AM   #3
Metachrosis
Geo Engineering,the feds have already admitted to it and have no plans to stop

Old 08-21-2012, 11:04 AM   #4
Mooing Tricycle
Why cant i see videos!? This page is blank too!!! just text!

Old 08-21-2012, 11:49 AM   #5
Shadera
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mooing Tricycle View Post
Why cant i see videos!? This page is blank too!!! just text!
It might be your browser. Firefox sometimes lets me see pictures and video, sometimes not.

Does this link work for you?

Old 08-21-2012, 11:52 AM   #6
Mooing Tricycle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadera View Post
It might be your browser. Firefox sometimes lets me see pictures and video, sometimes not.

Does this link work for you?
Bastids.... Yeah, the link works. Lame! I love firefox....

Old 08-21-2012, 12:34 PM   #7
KORBIN5895
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metachrosis View Post
Geo Engineering,the feds have already admitted to it and have no plans to stop
Could you explain that to me?

Old 08-21-2012, 02:02 PM   #8
Metachrosis
The facts are out there on the subject,do a little research and make your own
conclusions.

Old 08-21-2012, 09:21 PM   #9
Lucille
I asked a question. Wasn't answered. Another member asked for explanation, he was told to go look it up for himself.
It this just presented in order for everyone to completely agree? Can't have questions?
How is that sort of behavior any different from the very people who are getting criticized in the video? They are not telling us about the air, and you are not either.

I am sick and tired of groups parading around smugly calling anyone who does not agree with them 100%, sheeple. Not treating them like friends and neighbors and offering explanations.

I try, as much as it is possible, to think for myself. If all you want to do is hand me a package and tell me take it or leave it, I'll be on my way.

Old 08-22-2012, 02:10 AM   #10
WebSlave
Yeah, I've been hearing about the chemtrails for quite a while now. The association with aerosolized aluminum is disturbing, to say the least. Aluminum has been heavily linked to Alzheimer's disease. It would be very interesting to see how much this malady will be increasing over the years after the entire population of the world may be breathing in this aerosolized metal. Of course, for all we know, none of us may wind up having enough brain power and retention capability to understand what is going on pretty shortly anyway.

Seriously, what sort of problem is this designed to FIX that can be worth this kind of RISK to the population?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!