male Blue Iguana (9yrs) must sell - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Iguanas

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 12-28-2004, 09:44 PM   #11
nox69
blue i would like to give blue a home nextgigzer@aol.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by asia_sky
I own a blue iguana that I have had since not long after its hatching - bought directly from a breeder at a Maryland reptile show. He is approx 9 years old and is over 6 foot and >15 lbs. He has not been in a cage since he was about 4 months old. He has been raised on fresh vegetables and fruits - no iguana chow. He needs a loving home because my job requires that I travel often and I can no longer care for him. I hope to have some photos available soon. Please only serious inquiries. I am afraid that if he cannot find a new home I will have to euthanize him.
Please post any serious inquiries here and I will be notified by e-mail.
-M
hi i would like to give blue a home my name is alex at nextgigzer@aol.com

Old 01-10-2005, 07:48 PM   #12
asia_sky
Pictures Now in Gallery

I have posted pictures of this iguana in the Gallery now.

4 pics
He's a little cold (orange) and was interupted while sleeping to get these pics.

direct link here:
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/phot...0&ppuser=16216
  Contact User Check User
Old 01-11-2005, 08:17 AM   #13
hd1265
Im sorry but that is not a Blue Cayman.He is a Green Iguana.Dont take this wrong he is absolutely gorgous but he is a Green Iguana.

Old 01-11-2005, 03:27 PM   #14
snakegurl18
how much are you selling him for if i can afford it ill buy him, i have a three bedroom house and only me and my boyfriend live there. he will have a room all his own. and i have plenty of exprieance with larg iguanas. please contact me with more information at butterflyjaykay@hotmail.com
thanks
jacah
ps im dead serios

Old 01-13-2005, 01:17 PM   #15
Gene Richardson
9 yr old iguana

Hello,I expect that he has been sold, if not please send me a pic of him , my email adress is glzlri@peoplepc.com. assuming he's avaliable how much for him? And is shipping him something you would consider? I can also be reached at 360 491 5432. Thanks Gene

Old 01-14-2005, 08:06 AM   #16
hd1265
Mrs.Asia sky.I asked you not to take it as a insult.I did not say he was nothing but a Green Iguana.I said he was a beutiful green iguana.Which makes him the most wonderful of all iguanas.I was just letting you know that he wasn,t a Blue.Sorry if I offended you.

Old 01-14-2005, 03:07 PM   #17
asia_sky
Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by hd1265
Mrs.Asia sky.I asked you not to take it as a insult.I did not say he was nothing but a Green Iguana.I said he was a beutiful green iguana.Which makes him the most wonderful of all iguanas.I was just letting you know that he wasn,t a Blue.Sorry if I offended you.
No offense taken really. I just always thought he was something different, because that was what I was told. I never even bothered to look up what a blue looked like. But he is still special, at least to me, because I've had him so long. None of this is easy. You can see from his size, and yes it is over 6' if you measure from tip of nose to tip of tail, a lot of care has gone into him. I'm going to stop now before I get too emotional making this all the more difficult.
  Contact User Check User
Old 01-14-2005, 03:55 PM   #18
hd1265
Cool.you can look on the internet under Blue cayman iguana society.They are nowhere near as facinating as the green iguana.Yours is the perfect picture of health for a adult male iguana.He truley looks amazing.I would not recomend shipping him.Whoever takes him you defenitely want to meet them and see that he is going to a good home.

Old 01-27-2005, 10:00 PM   #19
boas_and_things
Hello I am interested in your iguana, and where you are located to avoid shipping. I am just looking for a pet I am a reptile breeder (Snakes only) Thank you for your time boas_and_things@yahoo.com

Old 01-31-2005, 02:13 PM   #20
bluebeaches42
my girlfriend is a flight attendant an we can pick him up if you still have call ron 585-802-6934

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread