Good Guy Aaron Pauling/Great Roach Supplier. - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-25-2011, 05:22 PM   #11
Rabbit87
We just recently ordered a nice package of Dubias Aaron was offering for $89 and we are very impressed. They were here on time as expected, they were packed neatly with egg crate and everything! They're great looking roaches and I can't wait to feed them to our Toads and Scorpion! Not to mention that he had great customer service and we will definitely do business with him again!

Thanks Aaron!!
Misty&Erik

Old 01-16-2012, 08:51 PM   #12
Mangshan
Hello,

I recently dealt with Aaron Pauling on a feeder insect colony.
Aaron is personable and pleasant to work with. He does a nice job of packing the shipments. (Even in cold weather conditions) Aaron has good communication throughout the transaction. He works with his customers to schedule a convenient arrival date and sends email notifications once the insects have been shipped.
I was very pleased with the insects I received! I would gladly recommend doing business with Aaron Pauling. Thanks Aaron!

Harlin Wall - WALL TO WALL REPTILES!
970-255-9255

Old 03-01-2012, 08:15 PM   #13
Mikesnake
I have ordered two shipments from Aaron, Madagascar hissing cockroaches and lobster roaches. The hissers were huge and I was so pleased that I ordered 1,000 lobster roaches from him. Out of 1,000 roaches, there was not a single dead roach in the box. Aaron is very knowledgable and professional, and his prices are excellent. I highly recommend him to anyone looking for roaches, whether they are for feeders or just cool pets.

Old 03-01-2012, 08:22 PM   #14
Matt2979
I received another order from Aaron this week. Just as my previous orders, this one was flawless. With healthy Dubia, a nice over-count, awesome customer service, and great prices, you cannot go wrong with Aaron!!

Old 03-01-2012, 08:51 PM   #15
rockreptiles
I bought some lobster roaches from him about a month ago and i have made up my mind that this will be the ONLY place i buy roaches . Great Guy , Great service. Thanks Aaron.

Old 03-01-2012, 09:23 PM   #16
Temporalis_Enterprises
I agree! I've been dealing Aaron for a while now, and his service is fantastic!

Old 03-02-2012, 04:56 PM   #17
Spyral
Aaron has always been a pleasure to work with! I have bought from him several times at local Arizona shows. Service & selection can't be beat!

Old 03-02-2012, 06:22 PM   #18
Robin Mazz
I need 500 mixed for starters..how much and once you get the money when do you send?

Old 07-26-2012, 08:43 AM   #19
Thelegendofcharlie
Recently had a transaction with Aaron and couldnt be more pleased. The roaches were in great shape, they were well packaged and the generous overcount did not go unapreciated.
thanks Aaron!
Charlie Schafer

Old 09-12-2012, 09:17 PM   #20
hoppingherps
Just received roaches and feed from Aaron today, and all came in perfect condition. Shipping was quick also. would not hesitate to buy from Aaron again.
Michael

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!