Good Guy CGMa (Angie Thostrup) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-12-2011, 01:34 AM   #1
pei8147
CGMa (Angie Thostrup)

Just finished my first purchase from Angie Thostrup. She goes by CGma on most of the forums. Her business name is Mama T's Geckos.

My geckos arrived safely and were more stunning than her pictures showed. Angie cares about her geckos and it definitely shows in every part of the sale!

I would recommend Angie without reservation.

William Clark

Old 03-29-2012, 10:30 PM   #2
CharlieGeckos
I bought an AMAZING little baby from Angie- and let me tell you, I could not be MORE thrilled. The gecko is drop dead gorgeous, and it's obvious that Angie really cares about all of her geckos (which are all just as stunning, by the way).

Absolutely 100% would not hesitate in buying again!

Thank you Angie!!!

Old 03-29-2012, 11:34 PM   #3
skinwrappedbox
I also had the pleasure of purchasing a baby from Angie. She has been just one of the sweetest, most helpful sellers I've ever worked with.

My gecko came to me just as described in perfect condition and impeccably shipped. I can not recommend her enough- its amazing when someone who is so dedicated to her reptiles can be just as dedicated to her customers!

A++ Would Buy From Again!

Old 03-31-2012, 03:53 PM   #4
LeeBG
CGMa / Mama Ts is wonderful!

I bought my first crested gecko from Angie and she made it so enjoyable that I became addicted! She is my go to person for questions and she ALWAYS seems to love talking geckos with me.

If you are new to cresties and want beautiful healthy animals that come with tremendous support -- mama Ts is the place to go!

Thanks for everything Angie!

Lee Belanger-Gonzales

Old 03-31-2012, 04:45 PM   #5
emilylovesherps
Angie and I did a trade deal, and I couldn't be more happy with the quality of the animal I recieved. I know that the animals I sent her will be lovingly spoiled. Thanks again!!

Old 04-19-2012, 01:01 PM   #6
purple
I recently purchased a gecko from Angie, and could not be happier! We met up at the Tinley show in Chicago and we were able to talk for a little while. She is an amazing lady, and purchasing/recieving my gecko couldn't have gone smoother. It is very obvious she cares for all of her geckos, and takes pride in what she does. The gecko was even more gorgeous in person, and came in perfect health. I would not hesitate to purchase from Angie again!

Old 10-20-2012, 03:11 PM   #7
Bad Obsession Reptiles
I just purchased a baby crested gecko from Angie of Mama T's Cresties, and she was incredibly pleasant to deal with! She answered all my questions, and shipped out the same day I paid for the gecko. She has stunning animals and I definitely hope to do business with her again in the future. Thanks, Angie!
Attached Images

Old 10-23-2012, 07:24 PM   #8
sungmina
I recently did a trade with Angie at Mama T's Crestie and I am nothing but pleased with how it went.

Angie was super reasonable and open to offers, and I was able to trade two of my crested geckos for two from her. The two I received are even better than her photos showed. They were both very healthy, and beautiful.

Angie is all around very professional and I wouldn't hesitate to business with her again. Her animals are top notch and they arrived perfectly shipped in insulated boxes. She really cares about her animals and it shows!

Here are photos of the two I recently acquired

Old 10-24-2012, 02:51 PM   #9
ScaredyCatAsh
I recently did a few transactions with Angie of Mama T's Cresties, and it was a pleasure to do business with.

She is quick to respond and is very informative when talking about her geckos. You can really tell she loves each and every one of her geckos and knows each ones personality.

When I received my geckos they were well packaged and looked better then they were pictured and that's never a bad thing :P

All in all I will definitely be purchasing from her again and look forward to adding more of her geckos to my collection!

Old 10-25-2012, 01:55 AM   #10
Mimmieux
I purchased an adult male from Angie earlier this year. Great communication, great service and a very obvious care for each and every one of her geckos. Package was perfect, cute little business cards and short care sheet in all. I love my boy Mocha to this day!
Attached Images

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!