Bad Guy Boi for outback reptiles - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-21-2015, 12:01 PM   #11
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Samantha frock View Post
I don't want to kill her by shipping her back her life means more to me then that.
I understand, and I hope she gets better soon.

Old 06-21-2015, 12:03 PM   #12
Samantha frock
Thank you. At this point money doesn't matter really I'm not getting g a dime I know thia. I want others to see how they conducted themselves. Even if that means people questioning me as a buyer so be it. I've done business with people who can say they have never had us complain. I've even let medical issues go in the past due to good customer service on the sellers part. How they treated me caused me to act how I did. I love my animals this caused a lot of unneeded drama.

Old 06-21-2015, 12:09 PM   #13
vodkadreamzzz
Outback buys and sales reptiles or "flips" them. That's what they do, they are in the business of buying and selling.

I have bought many animals from Ian without issues.

If the snake is sick, I am sure it wasn't intentional for them to sale it that way.

According to your dates, you have had this this snake 1 week. During the coarse of this time frame has this snake since shed?

Also what was your proposed solution? Did you want them to pay vet bills? Refund you the money without the snake?

They offered a refund if you shipped the snake back. IMO this is to protect them from a buyer potentially using the "vet costs" for other snakes, or bogus claims. Not implying that this is something that you practice.

I am not attaching you Samantha, but I am just trying to put this into better perspective.

Old 06-21-2015, 12:13 PM   #14
VinnyButch
You gotta be kidding...

If anyone is interested in reading the true story of this disaster, it's on the FB BOI page. Mike Shultz has bent over backwards for the OP. The vet reports are dated incorrectly, most of her assertions are BS. The thread on FB is nearly 500 posts long, and even her husband has chimed in to apologize for her behavior.
I've purchased quite a few animals from Outback, and in my not-so humble opinion, they're good people.

Vinny Buccigrossi

Here's the link: https://www.facebook.com/groups/boir...2832725120404/

Old 06-21-2015, 12:22 PM   #16
Samantha frock
I would Agee to checkout anything they wish. My husband and I have spoken. I was rash in posting the boi and it went south quick now I have the info so now I'm posting here. Idc what they do financially for us at this time I want others to see that they refused to admit the snake is sick or was sick still even now

Old 06-21-2015, 12:22 PM   #17
brd7666
Don't be offended by what I am about to say.

First of all, they offered you a refund if you ship it back. Get that snake out of you possession ASAP. There are many serious diseases that start as respiratory infections. Some are very contagious, and can wipe out your entire collection.
If the snake dies in shipping, then so be it.
You may spend a lot more on that snake than the snake is worth. Ball Pythons are now a dime a dozen. Send it back and get another one. You are putting the rest of your collection at risk. It's not worth the risk.

Do what you want, but keeping that snake is a mistake.

Old 06-21-2015, 12:30 PM   #18
Pasodama
There is a lot of info that has been left out.
Outback could have handled some things a little better but they did end up offering a full refund, for cost ($125) of snake (female Pinstripe Ball Python), if the OP sends her to them (with Outback paying shipping cost as well).

The OP didn't handle things very well. Which included a lawsuit threat pretty much from the beginning.
Plus, she wanted Outback to not only refund cost of snake but to also pay for vet visit (which she did not have to pay, for the Pin, since she was there with another snake who needed surgery), gas money (for a trip she was making, anyway, for her other snake), and for the antibiotics (which she did have to pay for).
No culture was done on the snake.

No vet receipt was shown due to claims of having lost it.
OP said she would get the receipt, etc., tomorrow but kind of made it sound like it would be a difficult task. This was before it was found out that the OP didn't have a vet bill, for the Pin, to begin with (aside for paying for antibiotics).

Eventually, OP agreed to Outback's offer of refund, for snake, once they received her (the Pin) back.

Guess it, now, looks like the OP might back out of that agreement.
Although I can understand if the OP does not wish to ship a snake while it's sick.
However, if the snake is not shipped out, to Outback, the OP will not be owed a refund (by keeping the snake).

Old 06-21-2015, 12:31 PM   #19
Pasodama
Wow, plenty of replies while I was typing out my post. LoL

Old 06-21-2015, 12:35 PM   #20
Tsquier
Are you hoping no one notices your vet proof has today's date on it? You know that doesn't make your argument look any better, right?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!