Bad Guy Jason Antin - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-20-2016, 07:08 AM   #21
Beyond GenetiX
I wanted to post but I am concerned about getting an infraction for off topic posting. It started out about a guy named Jason (not me) and ended up more about Harald, I'm confused 😕. Who is on first??

Old 04-20-2016, 08:01 AM   #22
JButera
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jet76 View Post
I wanted to post but I am concerned about getting an infraction for off topic posting. It started out about a guy named Jason (not me) and ended up more about Harald, I'm confused 😕. Who is on first??
Don't feel alone we're all confused

Old 04-20-2016, 08:34 AM   #23
Lucille
My guess:

If you look back on Christina's posts, she has a number of critters for sale in the classifieds.
Christina seems very argumentative and once engaged, doesn't seem to be able to voluntarily step out of a conversation. She and Jason had words. (posted in this thread, post #10), and so she posted this thread.
Prior to post #10, Harald made a relevant, low key observation that Christina's first post needed explanation. That was enough to set Christina off (it doesn't look like it takes much).

Old 04-20-2016, 11:14 AM   #24
leftycrane
Wow...does anyone else feel like two different people are posting under her account? One post will be coherent and almost logical, the very next one will be gangster in speech and completely illogical.

Old 04-20-2016, 02:19 PM   #25
Carlton
Regardless who the original bad guy post was supposed to be about, don't think I would want anything to do with any side. Maybe the brains behind all those "identities" were trying to type at the same time?

Old 04-20-2016, 02:21 PM   #26
senusenu
That was a headache and a half to figure out and read. Found the post that seemed to set her off, as well. I definitely think she needs to put some extra thought into how she presents her animals for sale.

Old 04-20-2016, 03:36 PM   #27
Mistyck
Jeeze! If this type of person is trying to interact with the public then heaven help the public. Nothing coherent came out when they typed, and then they decided to go immature and post derogatory names and using cursing because they were called out on being stupid and acting a fool. Nice to know an additional person to add to the never-ending list of who to never do business with. At least they made it known fairly quickly.

Old 04-20-2016, 05:36 PM   #28
Robert Walker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis Hultman View Post
Christina kalesnick, Cameron sloan, Christina seely, Christina eby, Christina ebyvseely
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunner1978 View Post
Just want you to know I got 100 friends 100 different socials sec #s and best 100 different PayPal. Catch Me if you can have friends get dragons...
Quote:
Originally Posted by leftycrane View Post
Wow...does anyone else feel like two different people are posting under her account? One post will be coherent and almost logical, the very next one will be gangster in speech and completely illogical.
Reading the writing styles of Chris vs. Christina. It seems very likely that (prior to the ban) they were both using the same account and taking turns responding. He seems coherent, she does not. Also Christina has a relative named Patrick Seely. I wonder if he knows about the following email being used in reptile transactions? patrickseely00@gmail.com

Chris Kalesnick (facebook)
https://www.facebook.com/1yankeesfanbiathez

Christina Kalesnick (Seely facebook)
https://www.facebook.com/christina.seely.7
Attached Images

Old 04-20-2016, 05:58 PM   #29
bcr229
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Walker View Post
Reading the writing styles of Chris vs. Christina. It seems very likely that (prior to the ban) they were both using the same account and taking turns responding. He seems coherent, she does not. Also Christina has a relative named Patrick Seely. I wonder if he knows about the following email being used in reptile transactions? patrickseely00@gmail.com

Chris Kalesnick (facebook)
https://www.facebook.com/1yankeesfanbiathez

Christina Kalesnick (Seely facebook)
https://www.facebook.com/christina.seely.7
I knew the name was familiar...
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=209348

Old 04-20-2016, 06:05 PM   #30
Black Adder
TBH, my only surprise in this whole debacle is that he/she lasted as long as they did before our mods patience wore thin!
In a previous BOI they were already warned about clearing up the multiple accounts, then they continue in a completely shambolic fashion and finally spit the dummy out and resort to base profanity.
Really? will they be missed?
not in the slightest.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!