Inquiry Steven Brenner Transaction - Page 15 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-23-2016, 12:15 AM   #141
calebroad
Quote:
Originally Posted by chazzz View Post
I was wondering the same thing.

Also I'm still confused about the disputes with Paypal that you have supposedly closed.
It's been a while since I read this thread and don't have the time to read it again. Please correct me if I'm wrong, this was a trade deal that went sour and hasn't been resolved yet, correct? I remember you opening disputes on turtles that you paid for, received and were happy with. You opened a dispute on that purchase to get at least something for the turtle you traded. I believe you said it was all the same deal, which doesn't make much sense especially to a financial institution, since the items paid for were received. Maybe I'm missing something but I don't see how a dispute or chargeback would be rewarded on a trade deal.

Don't get me wrong, I believe you are owed either money or the agreed upon turtle as trade, no question about that.
I hope it does work out for you and you get what you're owed by February 1, 2017.
Best of luck!
Your correct, nothing has changed since the agreement to make good on the deal by February 1, 2017. I was not trying to cause a fuss, the silence from Stephen Brenner has me almost certain he will not come through.

If he does come through, I will come on this BOI and say I was wrong, and that Stephen Brenner came through.

Any actions I have taken over the course of this transaction have been dropped and have failed. Stephen Brenner does not deny he owes me the $4,000.00. And last time we spoke (months ago) he agreed to make good by February 1, 2017.

There is no disagreement here, Stephen Brenner says that he is stuck, because his girlfriend loves my turtle, but that he does not have the money to pay.

This BOI almost always turns on me, but Stephen Brenner does not dispute the heist. In hindsight, I probably should have handled things differently, but, hindsight is 20/20. I was not expecting the man to accept my turtle, and then tell me to buzz off

Old 12-23-2016, 12:26 AM   #142
chazzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by calebroad View Post
Your correct, nothing has changed since the agreement to make good on the deal by February 1, 2017. I was not trying to cause a fuss, the silence from Stephen Brenner has me almost certain he will not come through.

If he does come through, I will come on this BOI and say I was wrong, and that Stephen Brenner came through.

Any actions I have taken over the course of this transaction have been dropped and have failed. Stephen Brenner does not deny he owes me the $4,000.00. And last time we spoke (months ago) he agreed to make good by February 1, 2017.

There is no disagreement here, Stephen Brenner says that he is stuck, because his girlfriend loves my turtle, but that he does not have the money to pay.

This BOI almost always turns on me, but Stephen Brenner does not dispute the heist. In hindsight, I probably should have handled things differently, but, hindsight is 20/20. I was not expecting the man to accept my turtle, and then tell me to buzz off
Thanks for replying to my post Chris!

There was never any doubt in my mind that you were owed the turtle that was agreed upon or cash. Yes you could've handled things differently but that's now in the past. You're still the one that got screwed and hopefully Stephen comes through and resolves this ASAP!!

Old 12-23-2016, 12:31 AM   #143
Mike (The M)
Quote:

I'm not saying you're not in the right. But maybe wait until the deal has not been fulfilled, before coming back on here saying it won't be fulfilled.

Probably doesn't do you any favors to be incendiary.

Old 01-31-2017, 03:09 PM   #144
calebroad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike (The M) View Post
I'm not saying you're not in the right. But maybe wait until the deal has not been fulfilled, before coming back on here saying it won't be fulfilled.

Probably doesn't do you any favors to be incendiary.
So, Steven Brenner and I, agreed that by February 1, 2017. The deal would be completed, with him sending me a split scute snow res.

Although I had little hope of this happening, he sent a text yesterday evening and stated that he has the funds and is working to get the turtle asap. - This is great, and I appreciate him communicating.

He politely asked if I would wait a day or so late, maybe he can ship Wednesday for me to get Thursday. I said yes, and agreed to this, so I am updating this post.

Obviously, I am very happy he is communication with me, and should he make right on the deal, it would be a tremendous help. In the future, I am going to take major precautions, to avoid these situations. Of which I have encountered twice now.

- Chris Davis

Old 02-02-2017, 04:12 PM   #145
calebroad
Stephen Brenner sent the split scute snow res, I received this morning. Packaging was very professional and nice. This resolves any issues.

I said I was sorry to Steven this occurred

Old 02-03-2017, 09:05 PM   #146
tlmoon
Glad to hear he made it right.

Old 02-16-2017, 11:10 AM   #147
Lucille
Quote:
Stephen Brenner sent the split scute snow res, I received this morning. Packaging was very professional and nice. This resolves any issues.

I said I was sorry to Steven this occurred
Do you have the tracking number? It seems as if, since you are embroiled in yet another transaction dispute, you might want this one shown as taken care of, to erase any reputation you might be getting as an easy mark.

Could we please see some proof?

Old 12-28-2018, 06:53 PM   #148
Lucille
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...ht=chris+davis
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...ht=chris+davis

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!