Inquiry Steven Brenner Transaction - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-15-2016, 01:31 AM   #61
calebroad
Tracking ScreenShot & Stephen Brenner PHOTO

Tracking Number with Signature Required
Attached Images

Old 10-15-2016, 01:34 AM   #62
calebroad
More to come

ScreenShot of texts, please read left to
Right. More to come
Attached Images

Old 10-15-2016, 01:47 AM   #63
calebroad
Cancel

Cancel

Old 10-15-2016, 01:51 AM   #64
calebroad
More posting coming soon, sorry for the mess. I'm trying to organize

Old 10-15-2016, 02:15 AM   #65
calebroad
Please locate in the texts, where he Steven Brenner says "your not well liked", he says "for me to be careful and not force him to ruin me forever"!, he says "your turtle is now mine, so get that through your head/skull.

He says to shut my mounts and he will look in to this when he has a minute. My claim is a theft by deception resulting in a $4,000 loss. Many people, who tried to broker a resolution are also aware, Steven Brennner has the turtle, and is saying he cannot afford it, but also will not return it. If the text messages cannot be read, my wife says she can use her computer to layout the entire conversation, on here. I also contacted Miami/Dade police, the detective said I would neeed to fly to Miami and try to convince a judge, if a warrant was issued, Brenner would be jailed for theft by deception. However, this is expensive, and they warned it would not mean i get my stolen property back.

Old 10-18-2016, 12:59 AM   #66
calebroad
Steven Brenner Miami 4/11 texts

After reviewing the messages between Steven Brenner and myself, Chris Davis. I guess the writing was on the wall. I was totally stupid to not see the red flags. But I simply was not in a guarded state of mind, that this would happen. Here are the text messages, proving things.

Also, Can I change the posting to BAD GUY?

This whole story about how the turtle was for his girlfriend, the whole paypal funds needed to eat, and blah blah blah. The over one dozen spontaneous quotes that he threw at me, really had me scratching my head, but they all had one common theme.......not to finish the transaction.

I am biting my tongue here, I am biting my tongue so hard its bleeding. I may just bite my tongue right off, to keep from ranting. Its likely something I say will be an infraction, and im willing to accept that. I am so red in the face, not because of the money, but because of the slippery, slimy, slithery, scandal itself. Then he refuses to speak to any of you moderators, hoping this would turn in to an attack on me.

There is nothing that i am not willing to post. I am posting what I can, and anything else, you can ask for, and I will provide. In a perfect world, the reptile community would rally around me, and stop for this bullS***. Also, consider that not only did he acknowledge the theft here, but he acknowledged to multiple third parties, and they may comment here if they so choose.

I have little hope it will help, but I am flying to Miami Dade in mid November. I am going to provided everything to a superior court judge. They might laugh me out of the courtroom. But may they may not, and if they issue the warrants for felony theft by deception, I absolutely vow not to drop the charges, under any circumstances. No matter what.

I guess unless your in my shoes, you cant really feel my level of violation and humiliation. AVOID STEVEN BRENNER!
Attached Images

Old 10-18-2016, 01:01 AM   #67
calebroad
5, 6, 7, 8 of 11 texts Steven Brenner

Steven Brenner Scandal
Attached Images

Old 10-18-2016, 01:03 AM   #68
calebroad
Steven Brenner 9, 10, 11 out of 11 Texts

Steven Brenner Scandal
Attached Images

Old 10-18-2016, 07:48 AM   #69
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by calebroad View Post
In a perfect world, the reptile community would rally around me, and stop for this bullS***.
I think that while the world is not perfect, many people will see that you yourself changed the original agreement because you allegedly bought the charcoals somewhere else, that you were going to get from Steven, and then agreed to get a different turtle. Steven was, and is, trying to accommodate you after you violated the original agreement.

Quote:
After reviewing the messages between Steven Brenner and myself, Chris DavI am flying to Miami Dade in mid November. I am going to provided everything to a superior court judge. They might laugh me out of the courtroom. But may they may not, and if they issue the warrants for felony theft by deception, I absolutely vow not to drop the charges, under any circumstances. No matter what.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95se5384 View Post
I didn't stick to the orginal trade deal because he changed his mind, and wanted something else I don't know how many times, but I made him an offer a couple weeks back for something and he agreed so when I receive the animal it will be shipped.. End of story
Quote:
Yes I agreed to snow or caramel prior to this thread.
Chris, you can fly where you want, but I think that all that Steven needs to show is that you were the one responsible for changing the original agreement because you kept changing your mind even after the agreement was made, that you have agreed in writing to alter the original agreement and accept a snow or caramel, and that the seller is waiting to receive those animals and intends to ship them to you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 95se5384 View Post
Me and Chris already came to a final agreement that I would send him a split scute snow in replacement for what he sent me.. Which will be in my possession shortly then shipped to him.
Steven, it might be helpful to update this agreement here and give some idea as to when you expect to ship the split scute snow.

Old 10-18-2016, 12:36 PM   #70
calebroad
Okay

I can see a possible defense that perhaps I changed the transaction. It should be noted that I began to change the transaction as time kept passing on. So, your right. After so much time I wanted my turtle back.

But with that said, nothing has been offered. Not the "original" deal, not a small portion, not a fraction, not one single penny has been offered.

Can anything I possible do, call for my turtle to just be "gone"?

No matter what mistake I might make. Does it make it okay to run away with my turtle? in my head, that turtle is in Steven Brenners possession, and nothing can change the fact, that baby turtle has not been paid for.

At least that's how I think IMO

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!