Bad Guy Christopher Davis (calebroad) - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-17-2016, 04:15 AM   #21
kingpinreptiles
Man..

Old 12-17-2016, 06:58 AM   #22
Black Adder
Jeez!

If I received an email with the words "i want turtle", it would have just been marked as spam and forgotten about forever
To make this out of it?
Incredible........

Old 12-17-2016, 07:41 AM   #23
TOMMYTRADIX
I've dealt with many people who don't have the best grammar or english is not their first language. I've had many conversations that are similar to this one but i didn't immediately assume it was a scam and ended understanding their messages well enough to come to a deal when i had animals available. Imo this thread shouldn't go any further. Words were exanged and i can bet if he didn't make the scammer accusation i wouldn't be writing this comment.

Old 12-17-2016, 12:36 PM   #24
calebroad
I know what I did and didn't do, let me wrap this up by saying this thread was created on a wimb by some attention seeking cry baby. I don't know Ross Baker, but with his silence, I hope a sense of humiliation has set in with his creation of this thread. Thank you to those who helped call Ross Baker out!

Old 12-17-2016, 12:50 PM   #25
DavidBeard
Chris, maybe you could elaborate as to why you would start a business inquiry with "I want turtle?"

Quite unusual.

Old 12-17-2016, 12:53 PM   #26
calebroad
Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidBeard View Post
Chris, maybe you could elaborate as to why you would start a business inquiry with "I want turtle?"

Quite unusual.
Please see above, I clarified that, and was given advice how to better approach the matter.

But I wouldn't think that makes me a Bad Guy

Old 12-17-2016, 12:54 PM   #27
DavidBeard
If that's what you call "clarification" then sure.....I guess? Maybe stop emailing people in the manner a toddler would ask for a cookie and you'll get better responses.

Old 12-17-2016, 12:56 PM   #28
calebroad
Quote:
If that's what you call "clarification" then sure.....I guess? Maybe stop emailing people in the manner a toddler would ask for a cookie and you'll get better responses.
I wanted to be the first, so I sent a quick email from my iPhone, letting them know I wanted the turtle.

Old 12-17-2016, 01:15 PM   #29
calebroad
Quote:

This guy made a bad guy BOI, called me a scammer, and just has an avalanche of rude cringe worthy responses. And David Beard is still concerned about my not so perfect grammar?

Old 12-17-2016, 01:34 PM   #30
TOMMYTRADIX
Your grammar and punctuation seem fine on this thread lol

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!