Boaphile Awesome deal - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-17-2007, 10:55 PM   #1
Mike DeBruce
Boaphile Awesome deal

Over the past couple of months I have been paying for and receiving cages and snakes from Jeff and I must that Mr "Phile" is the MAN! I just got the last of our most recent deal boas and every thing went great. All of the cages were great and the snakes came in packaged nicely and professionally. I can most definitely say I will be doing a lot of business with Jeff in the future. Mike

Old 04-18-2007, 11:23 AM   #2
daveb
i purchased ten 4x2x1 cages from jeff this year, all came on time , well packed, and most importantly, work well- heat works, doors work, locks work.
all at a price i couldn't find elsewhere for the same quality. the (pine)snakes love the cages. and, if there is a problem, i would know where i could find him.

boaphile cages- not just for boas anymore.

daveb

Old 04-19-2007, 10:15 PM   #3
bbbxcursion
I love my boaphile cages, he has my buisness for life!

Old 04-20-2007, 04:07 AM   #4
Basically Boas
Good guy!

I can say I have purchased a couple Boas and 80, 421D (4ft) cages from Jeff and have been nothing but satisfied with everything from the product to the service I received! I plan to add anther 12, 421D's in the next few months.
Thanks Jeff!

Old 04-20-2007, 04:53 PM   #5
jfarah
I've bought several different enclosures from jeff over the last 2 years and I LOVE them. Jeff is awesome and boaphile's rock!

Old 04-20-2007, 07:49 PM   #6
norsmis
I really have to ask this question to some of his recent customers because I dealt with him a couple years ago and wasn't all that impressed with the customer service. Has he gotten better about answering emails and phone calls? His product wasn't bad but in the 6 weeks I waited for my cage, I never once received an answer to my emails or calls. I came home one day and there sat my rack.

Old 04-21-2007, 10:33 PM   #7
Mike DeBruce
Usually when I would call during business hours I could get through or a little while later he would call back. With a great product like his its understandable that he would be pretty busy. But as many people can testify it is well worth the wait. Mike

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!