Inquiry Jeff Ronne Boaphile Plastics in business still? - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-22-2017, 01:33 PM   #21
RaceSanchez
^ Boaphiles cages, Clean much easier, dont leak and doesn't hold a litter smell for long period of time, like AP cages do and, they hold better Humidity! However, Im forced to agree with you there- They are cheap and ship with the quickness. I own a 5 stack of each manufacturer, reason why i posted.

Old 10-22-2017, 03:59 PM   #22
Insomniac101
Quote:
Originally Posted by CB Reptiles View Post
I use AP and they ship super quick so guess I'm spoiled rotten!
Hey Chris,

What products are you getting "super quick"? I've ordered a dozen cages, and several racks from AP. All took 10-12 weeks to ship, some longer. I just placed another order on the 3rd of this month, and was told a turn-around time of 10-12 weeks. Their "Quick Ship" items were also a couple months out.

I love their products, so I continue to buy them. Ali has always returned calls and emails within a day. The wait time is the only complaint I've ever had with them.

Kyle, sorry to highjack your thread, but turn-around time seems to be an issue with Jeff Ronne as well.

Kathy

Old 10-22-2017, 04:23 PM   #23
Black Adder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Insomniac101 View Post
Hey Chris,

What products are you getting "super quick"? I've ordered a dozen cages, and several racks from AP. All took 10-12 weeks to ship, some longer. I just placed another order on the 3rd of this month, and was told a turn-around time of 10-12 weeks. Their "Quick Ship" items were also a couple months out.

I love their products, so I continue to buy them. Ali has always returned calls and emails within a day. The wait time is the only complaint I've ever had with them.

Kyle, sorry to highjack your thread, but turn-around time seems to be an issue with Jeff Ronne as well.

Kathy
Kathy
IF you order from their admittedly small "QUICK SHIP" selection, you really can expect your cage within 2 weeks. I have purchased quite a number of their most popular T8 tanks this way although sometimes the glass will ship possibly a week later, have had that twice now.

Their regular orders are more like 9 to 10 weeks but at least you know that going forward and communication is always excellent imho.

Old 10-23-2017, 10:57 AM   #24
SiXandSeven8ths
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaceSanchez View Post
^ Boaphiles cages, Clean much easier, dont leak and doesn't hold a litter smell for long period of time, like AP cages do and, they hold better Humidity!
Might be a matter of opinion there. My AP cages don't stink, clean easily enough, and hold humidity only as well as the substrate I put in them.

Old 10-23-2017, 12:17 PM   #25
RaceSanchez
Quote:
Originally Posted by SiXandSeven8ths View Post
Might be a matter of opinion there. My AP cages don't stink, clean easily enough, and hold humidity only as well as the substrate I put in them.
Yes, My opinion!

Thanks...

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!