Info heads up on HUNTER325 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-23-2009, 11:24 AM   #1
hunger143
heads up on HUNTER325

Just a heads up on him as he tried to trade us some hets- he mentioned his friend bought them at the white plains show, i spoke with him on the phone and he supplied me with paperwork- with no pic of the animal and mentioned there is a phone number on the paper work- that was the number that i spoke to him on so this is just a heads up---- also he took his add off.....10 min after i wrote him this info calling him out-----i can supply all emails and numbers if you need them.....
be careful
ken and michelle hunger
(Hunger143)
Hunger Reptiles

Old 09-23-2009, 12:17 PM   #2
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by hunger143 View Post
Just a heads up on him as he tried to trade us some hets- he mentioned his friend bought them at the white plains show, i spoke with him on the phone and he supplied me with paperwork- with no pic of the animal and mentioned there is a phone number on the paper work- that was the number that i spoke to him on so this is just a heads up---- also he took his add off.....10 min after i wrote him this info calling him out-----i can supply all emails and numbers if you need them.....
be careful
ken and michelle hunger
(Hunger143)
Hunger Reptiles
Yeah, you should include all e-mails and information you have.

Old 09-23-2009, 12:41 PM   #3
hunger143
As i mentioned earlier, he said his friend got them at s&l ball pythons, the number is on there, which is the number he talked to me from on the phone, here is some of the emails , i will have to post pics when i get home from work, also after i contacted him from email his ad vanished.

Sorry but I think we’ll pass- they might be what they are but the info is a little shady for us to jump on- the lack of info- no pics of the hets on the paper work, the phone number on the paper work is the number that I spoke to you on- are you s& L?do you work at this s&l……….you mentioned about getting into breeding balls- if so hets are a cheaper way to go but always get paper work with the pic of the animal on the id, it’s a little shaddy when you get from a friend that gets them from someone else that doesn’t want to be contacted sorry but there are good breeders out there and without the proper docs and info we cant go forward on this deal.

From: tinysaigon@comcast.net [mailto:tinysaigon@comcast.net]
Sent: Wednesday, September 23, 2009 9:29 AM
To: ken hunger
Subject: Re: trade

the pics and paper work i showed you inpics is all i have. it was another trade deal with my buddy who i get alot of my stuff from. he got these to from white plains new york show. they were bought from S & L ball pythons. there is a # on there paperwork 610-375-9249 so i dont know if that helps? other then that, that is all i got info wise on them. so just let me know if your interested or not? here is more pics of paperwork & het for albino. the name on paperwork is my buddy. I would give you his # but he does not want it given out (sorry)
----- Original Message -----
To: tinysaigon@comcast.net
Sent: Tuesday, September 22, 2009 11:17:18 PM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: RE: trade

Can we have the original info from who the snakes came from, where you got them from? Who’s guarantee is it on the hets? Also info about the albino

Old 09-23-2009, 10:48 PM   #4
hunger143
proof on the pic

here is the pic of the het info with the place that his buddy bought the snakes from, and as you can see when you zoom the phone number on the top it has the same number as the email where he told me to call him

Old 09-24-2009, 06:57 AM   #5
hhmoore
That's why so many people point out that paperwork is only as good as the person making it. In most cases, if somebody is making up paperwork for animals they didn't produce and can't give solid, verifiable background info on, the best response is to look elsewhere.

Old 09-24-2009, 12:43 PM   #6
MikeCurtin
Thanks for the warning, Ken. Follow your instincts on this one....not worth the risk.

Old 09-24-2009, 02:22 PM   #7
hunter325
I"ll tell every one that is interested. I get alot of my snake from my buddy who goes to different shows or through friends of his who breed ball pythons. he ask me if I"m interested in any off them as he sells alot of them rather then keep any of them. so if I"m interested i get some of them and i either keep what i want or i trade them for ball pythons i want. I had a pair of cinnys ken was interested in trading me for. i didnt hear from him so they were traded to someone else. I got another deal from my buddy that he got at the new york show(white plains)show. he called me on his way home from the show and asked me if i wanted a pair of het for clown and het for albino female. i said yes i"ll take them, so he dropped them off. i figured i would trade them for what i need. i had a poss trade and they asked for papers,so i called my buddy for the papers. he dropped them off that night. so what he gave me is what i got!!!!! I"m not on here trying to bull shit people on what i have to trade,sell,etc. I"m new to this and I"m going by what my buddy gives me.... so I"m very sorry if i upset anyone or if people think I"m bull shiting. it is what it is.

Old 09-24-2009, 02:33 PM   #8
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by hunter325 View Post
I"ll tell every one that is interested. I get alot of my snake from my buddy who goes to different shows or through friends of his who breed ball pythons. he ask me if I"m interested in any off them as he sells alot of them rather then keep any of them. so if I"m interested i get some of them and i either keep what i want or i trade them for ball pythons i want. I had a pair of cinnys ken was interested in trading me for. i didnt hear from him so they were traded to someone else. I got another deal from my buddy that he got at the new york show(white plains)show. he called me on his way home from the show and asked me if i wanted a pair of het for clown and het for albino female. i said yes i"ll take them, so he dropped them off. i figured i would trade them for what i need. i had a poss trade and they asked for papers,so i called my buddy for the papers. he dropped them off that night. so what he gave me is what i got!!!!! I"m not on here trying to bull sh** people on what i have to trade,sell,etc. I"m new to this and I"m going by what my buddy gives me.... so I"m very sorry if i upset anyone or if people think I"m bull sh*****. it is what it is.
Ignorance is no excuse. Please let us know who your buddy is.

Old 09-24-2009, 02:43 PM   #9
Tiger Lilly
And for future reference, pics on the doc identifying the 'het' are always a good idea, as is being able to trace the docs back to the original breeder. No one that has been around the here for long would even think about buying a het with less than that; and even then, Harald is right...the docs are still only as good as the persons rep.
Hets may go cheaply, but there's a lot more to it than just a piece of paper.

(The previous diatribe is strictly the opinion of the writer...)

Old 09-24-2009, 02:48 PM   #10
hunter325
well now I know what to look for. if there is no paper with them then i will mark them as norms. my buddys name is louy vaelez, im not giving his # though as he asked me not to give it out. again sorry to all. so paperwork should have pics of snake on it for future ref.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!