Bad Guy RiffDawg15 - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-25-2009, 11:02 PM   #21
RiffDawg15
Evidentally you did not understand what I meant by your not at loss of money or goods.

Meaning you got what you paid for. You paid $32 for a snake.

If I was really trying to scam you then you would have paid the whole $60 for a snake without even receiving a refund.

But I refunded you half your money since you were only receiving one snake.
So that would mean you are not at loss due to paying for something you did not receive.

Yes you wanted 2 snakes but you did not end up paying for both snakes. Meaning I have handled this matter as fair as I can possibly think of handling it.

I am done wasting my time explaining myself for no reason. Evidently you dont understand that this was not intentional and was just a misunderstanding!

Have fun with your new snake.

Old 09-25-2009, 11:02 PM   #22
3552thomas3552
On That note I'm done

Old 09-25-2009, 11:05 PM   #23
3552thomas3552
my point excatly I want 2 snakes and only recieved one I'm glad you finally additted you was wrong thank you

Old 09-25-2009, 11:05 PM   #24
3552thomas3552
" wanted i mean "

Old 09-25-2009, 11:09 PM   #25
RiffDawg15
Actually our verbial contract got all screwed up when you "did not receive" my email stating the changes. The next email I got stated "send me the tracking #". So I took that as ok, he still wants the Mexican King.

Your saying you didnt receive it. I have the email showing I sent it. Something either happened electronically and the email never made it to you or you deleted it on accident.

If you would have received the email and sent me one back saying you did not want either snakes, then I would have refunded your full payment back to you like I had done previously when I could not ship on the date as you were told.

Old 09-25-2009, 11:09 PM   #26
3552thomas3552
maybe now everyone on fannu will be very cautious about buying from you from now on, I now after this bad experience, I know defiantly not buying anything else from you next time it might be 3 snakes I was suppose to receive and only get 1

Old 09-25-2009, 11:11 PM   #27
3552thomas3552
if i would have receive this supposed email you claim to have sent I defiantly would have cancled the order

Old 09-25-2009, 11:14 PM   #28
Thethomasreptilehouse
Noone on our end deleted any emails from you because we have had to deal with no brainers like you before! So untill we see those supposely emails you claim you sent that you say is proof on your end then your still a person that we will no longer have any reptile dealings with.

Thanks for trying to screw with us but we don't play like that!

Christian Little Thomas

Old 09-25-2009, 11:15 PM   #29
RiffDawg15
Ok you are impossible to deal with. Interpret my explanation whichever way you like. I have my opinions on what has happened and you have yours.

This will be my first and last time buying or selling over the internet. If or when I ever need to buy or sell a reptile or whatever it may be I will only do so locally.

Old 09-25-2009, 11:17 PM   #30
3552thomas3552
Thank god because we don't need any more people like you not knowing what they are doing
and screwing with people's emotions

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!