Bad Guy RiffDawg15 - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-26-2009, 04:06 PM   #61
3552thomas3552
you talking about christian because sorry if you was I don't see a christine,christian is my wife if thats the case i'm sorry but I been on a roll lately

Old 09-26-2009, 04:07 PM   #62
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3552thomas3552 View Post
you talking about christian because sorry if you was I don't see a christine,christian is my wife if thats the case i'm sorry but I been on a roll lately
Down hill.

Old 09-26-2009, 04:07 PM   #63
3552thomas3552
listen here stupid I wasa reinbrusted for anything but for him being late for shipping as my paypal receipt or can't you read either

Old 09-26-2009, 04:09 PM   #64
3552thomas3552
nothing is going down hill but you intelligence

Old 09-26-2009, 04:11 PM   #65
DAND
Quote:
listen here stupid I wasa reinbrusted for anything but for him being late for shipping as my paypal receipt or can't you read either
I'm sorry but I don't have a third grader around to translate your piss poor attempt at writing. Could you please clarify what you mean?

Old 09-26-2009, 04:12 PM   #66
3552thomas3552
listen here stupid I wasn't reinbrusted for anything but for him being late for shipping as my paypal receipt states or can't you read either is that better

Old 09-26-2009, 04:13 PM   #67
DAND
Quote:
nothing is going down hill but you intelligence
Actually you are incorrect, though I am glad that you have finally spelled all the words in your post correctly. Maybe the next one will be a complete sentence.

Old 09-26-2009, 04:13 PM   #68
3552thomas3552
Transaction Details

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OK to complete the transaction Payment Status: Completed
What should I do now?

Contact the buyer to confirm the purchase
Save all correspondence with the buyer

Following these guidelines can help protect you if a claim is filed for an unauthorized payment or items not received.

Tips to sell securely
Seller Protection:
Not Eligible

Protection for items not received
Transactions without a shipping address aren't eligible for seller protection. We recommend that you contact Dan Riffey to make sure this payment was authorized. For more information, see our tips to sell securely.
We have no shipping address on file.

Sent by:
Dan Riffey
Buyer Email:
riffey.danny@yahoo.com
Payment Sent to:

lloyd.edward.thomas@gmail.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amount received:
$28.00 USD
Fee amount:
$0.00 USD
Net amount:
$28.00 USD

Date:
Sep. 17, 2009
Time:
19:29:08 PDT
Completed

Subject:
You've got money!
Note:
I am refunding 28.00 dollars due to me not being able to ship on time. I promise I will ship tomorrow, sorry for the delay, but you basically just paid for shipping and got the kingsnakes for free

Old 09-26-2009, 04:14 PM   #69
DAND
Quote:
listen here stupid I wasn't reinbrusted for anything but for him being late for shipping as my paypal receipt states or can't you read either is that better
Actually, no that isn't better. What is "reinbrusted"?

Old 09-26-2009, 04:15 PM   #70
3552thomas3552
You see that stupid look. In my paypal recipt does it state anything about being reinbrusted for a snake

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!