Info Cutting edge morphs - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-01-2014, 12:45 PM   #11
strange
Thought that was weird myself He was VERY PUSHY !!! This is his email joe.pomrink@gmail.com BE VERY CAREFUL dba Cutting Edge Morphs

Old 03-09-2014, 06:52 PM   #12
funkdoc
you wanna know about joe feel free to ask me. Hes a sure shot scam artist. Trust me i didnt see this thread initially and started my own. Most of the snakes he has for sale are some of mine which he stole. He has no idea what hets are what. And some of the het clown stuff hes peddling came from my collection which he stole. I went partners with and he ran off 2-3 months ago and is now trying to se ll them. Those ones he listed are only a few snakes hes trying to sell. If you correspond with him he will offer up all kinds of stuff and none of the hets are what he says and i wouldnt even trust most of the genes he claims. I can tell you first hand...i ORIGINALLY bought them snakes they are mine and not what he says

Old 03-09-2014, 07:09 PM   #13
strange
Wow man I'm sorry to hear that I didn't do any business with him... I thought the whole situation seemed to good to be true and it was... anything I can do let me kniw

Old 03-09-2014, 07:43 PM   #15
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by funkdoc View Post
i didnt see this thread initially and started my own.
He appears to have one more thread as well:

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...hlight=pomrink

Old 03-09-2014, 07:47 PM   #16
strange
I noticed he gas a few friends on fauna too anyone delt with them? I would be very careful people. ..

Old 03-11-2014, 04:35 PM   #17
funkdoc
The pastel het clown was a snake of mine. It was purchased from Mark Edmonds at snakejems. It was not a Casey Lazik snake. I bought the snake to fire up a cheap possible clown project. It wasnt a 100% het. It was a possible het.

Unlike him i can have people confirm these purchases.

Hes a slimeball and scammer who was peddling sick animals. I made this post to make people aware. Question me all you want and doubt what i say thats fine...go ahead and buy something from him if you want.

Old 03-11-2014, 04:36 PM   #18
strange
I believe you...

Old 03-11-2014, 04:38 PM   #19
funkdoc
was suppose to be posted in the other thread strange...wasnt intended at you man lol sorry

Old 03-11-2014, 04:43 PM   #20
strange
Lol its kool but anyway he is a crook....

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
joseph pomrink