Bad Guy Bigjoejr79 Joseph Lyons - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-12-2015, 11:30 AM   #1
Copperhead1121
Bigjoejr79 Joseph Lyons

I am officially posting this as a "bad guy" thread. I will be posting screenshots of our texts since Dec 28th as soon as i can. i'm at work and only have a second to post this. Just want people to be aware of what i have been through so far. Even if i get a refund back this is someone to watch out for. I had purchased a pair of bearded dragons from him back at the end of Dec. Everything seemed to be going perfect as he always stayed in contact. Now it has been over a month and never received the dragons and has been 3 weeks since i requested a refund. I had an info post on BOI re him and he replied stating i would have it "today or tomorrow" then sent me a pm stating it would be 2-3 days. Then said on Monday of the following week by 7pm. Then sent a money order last Wed and still never received anything and its been a week. He said he would send me pic copy of money order and never did. He is only 5 hours from me so it doesn't take a week to get it here. When i text last night someone replied stating he no longer works for that company the number belonged to and provided me another number which i have text twice, once last night and once this morning with no response. They said he got fired from that job 2 days ago and the person verified the address i had was an old address and the address he has now he is being evicted from and has 2 weeks to move. The employer was a farm he worked for and they provide housing for them. They also sent me a number for someone else who apparently is waiting on a shipment of snakes as well. i did contact this person and spoke to them about my experience and they are having the same so far. They are on here as well and i won't provide their inf but they may reply to this as well. So please don't send this person any money. I'm sure they will reply to this since they have a friend on here that referred them to this site. I lost my $150 i sent to him back in Dec.

Old 02-12-2015, 08:12 PM   #2
Robert Walker
Mike - I agree, you have waited long enough for a refund.
On 1/28/16 Joseph said, "if u want a refund no problem ill have ur refund in a few days."

Is there a reason you refer to him as Joe Lyons versus his profile name of Joe Lions? Spelling error or did he refer to himself as "Lyons"?

Old 02-12-2015, 08:14 PM   #3
Copperhead1121
He referred to himself as Joseph Lyons. That's the spelling I sent the money gram in as well.

Old 02-12-2015, 08:25 PM   #4
Robert Walker
Mike, sending you a PM.

Old 02-13-2015, 07:17 AM   #5
David Scarboro
I smell a rat.

Old 02-13-2015, 08:40 AM   #6
Copperhead1121
I will be attaching our texts re the dragons.
Attached Images

Old 02-13-2015, 08:42 AM   #7
Copperhead1121
text messages
Attached Images

Old 02-13-2015, 08:45 AM   #8
hhmoore
Why did you not simply continue this in the other thread you started?

Old 02-13-2015, 08:47 AM   #9
Copperhead1121
Because the other was an info thread so i didn't know if i should start an official bad guy thread or add to that one. So i started this one.

Old 02-13-2015, 08:51 AM   #10
hhmoore
Then why are you still posting in the other one?
For future reference, it's better to keep your story in one thread.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!