Bad Guy Ty park/ ty lizards FL - Page 63 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-09-2017, 05:56 PM   #621
Black Adder
Just joined Ty Parks little fb group, the iguanafest fundraiser, and posted a link to this boi in it
wonder how long before it and I are deleted...lol

Old 02-09-2017, 06:02 PM   #622
Black Adder
We will see
Attached Images

Old 02-09-2017, 06:05 PM   #623
Casey Hulse
Quote:
your question is absolutely meaningless and just shows an utter lack of understanding regarding the actual details of this situation.

You are right. I really do not understand, I will have to pay more attention to your posts Dan. I knew the other winners got the purple tegu, but I did not know that he was not able to get the blue tegu.

Quote:
A politician in somebody's pocket.
I wish I was a fat assed lazy as hell politician rolling in bribe money, Alas, I do not know Ty, other than his FB page.

Old 02-09-2017, 06:19 PM   #624
Sugarhedgie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casey Hulse View Post
I should probably just let this go, but I do not understand your meaning

I believe Ty fulfilled his obligations with the other winners.
Michelle, in "hindsight" do you wish you had sent Ty your shipping address, and received an albino tegu from a different breeder, or are you happy that you held firm that he owed you $3000 or an albino he hatched at his facility, and now you have nothing?

Those are silly questions.
Ty should be the one questioned.
Try
Ty did you ever follow through and send michelle one of your albino t+ tegus that you produced or her money ????

But to respond Casey
You are right Ty did send the other 3 people t+ purple albinos. Why did he not send me one too?????

The raffle was for a tegu ty produced. I was willing to comcider the one he claimed he was going to get from a friend BUT when I asked for the persons info and pics he flat out refused and I'm sorry if it's wrong that I care where my animals come from and you may not. He did ask for my shipping info that is when I asked him for the other persons info. He couldn't even provide me a pic of what he claimed he was going to send. So ahould I have just been ok with getting whatever he chose to send without seeing it first???? That's pretty shady.
Already posted in here on his post he admitted he couldn't even get the albinos from his friend anyway and that is why he sent the others the t+ albinos.
So Casey that point is moot.

The terms were clear
An albino (and unspecified) to ne produced by him
To be delivered in July
And if he didn't produce any he said 3,000 out of his own pocket.

I didn't enter the raffle for Joe shmos tegu and ty told me!!! not even asked me if it were ok that he is changing the terms of the raffle.

He couldn't get the albinos from a friend and yes I do believe I should have gotten an albino he produced like the others or the money he promised.
BUT instead he had a "feeling" and decided to completely stiff me out of a prize.
Attached Images

Old 02-09-2017, 06:23 PM   #625
Sugarhedgie
Quote:
I did not mean to disparage her, I was just wondering if she wished she had taken what was offered. She can be very proud to have started this thread, because she had no idea how it would be received.

The only thing I was offered was something that didn't even exist

Old 02-09-2017, 06:58 PM   #626
Chris Kennard
Quote:
You are right. I really do not understand, I will have to pay more attention to your posts Dan. I knew the other winners got the purple tegu, but I did not know that he was not able to get the blue tegu.

I wish I was a fat assed lazy as hell politician rolling in bribe money, Alas, I do not know Ty, other than his FB page.
You definitely "one upped" me. I only lumped you in with what? Never mentioned "fat assed" or "lazy as hell" or even "rolling in bribe money" type politicians. Rock those melodramatics though. We all know when they come in handy. Defense mechanisms aside, you're wrong. By the way, we get that you don't know Tye. Perhaps a "friend of friend"? Kinda' like in politics?

Old 02-09-2017, 06:59 PM   #627
Mech
Michelle,
I really admire that you don't take being bullyed kindly.
That a ays a lot about who you are.
Good job.
Andy.

Old 02-09-2017, 07:03 PM   #628
Mech
That says
Typos sorry

Old 02-09-2017, 07:27 PM   #629
Andy_G
Quote:
Fresno tortoise did not really insult anyone, but was insulted for posting.
"You represent the worse in the exotic animal trade"

...nope...definitely nothing insulting or degrading.

Do you read with one eye, or just skip the words you don't like...?

Old 02-09-2017, 07:43 PM   #630
Chris Kennard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy_G View Post
"You represent the worse in the exotic animal trade"

...nope...definitely nothing insulting or degrading.

Do you read with one eye, or just skip the words you don't like...?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
raffle, tegu