How to find a good snake vendor - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > The Welcome Room & New Member Intros

Notices

The Welcome Room & New Member Intros How about a place for new members to come on in, make an introduction, and meet the regulars? Talk about yourself or anything else that comes to mind, just to break the ice. Or just pull up a chair and make yourself at home for a spell.

Old 09-11-2019, 04:42 PM   #1
Sungod067
How to find a good snake vendor

Hi. I'm brand new to the site. My daughter wants to get a snake, and we are going to go to the Repticon reptile expo in November in Raleigh. I read online that this site was a good place to find out if a vendor has a good or bad reputation. The expo has about 100 vendors. What's the best way for me to use this site to see which of those vendors are worthwhile to visit?
Thanks!

Old 09-11-2019, 06:31 PM   #2
Beyond GenetiX
What type of snake are you looking for, I’m from Raleigh and can help you locate someone possibly.

Old 09-11-2019, 08:26 PM   #3
bcr229
Years ago I wrote this up on another forum. Repticon does not vet vendors to weed out the bad ones, so I would definitely do some research on them between now and the expo date so you know who to avoid.

https://ball-pythons.net/forums/show...g-Herps-Online

Old 09-12-2019, 10:00 AM   #4
Sungod067
I believe at this point, she is looking for a Ball Python.
Thanks!

Old 09-14-2019, 03:44 AM   #5
Meltea45
Many vendors and/or sellers of ball python morphs have YouTube channels to check out as well. One of my favorites is Chris Hardwick in Colorado who has a farm and breeds ball pythons. He uploads daily and gives great advice to viewers on purchasing a snake and caring for one, as well.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!