Alligator Wanted - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Crocodilians

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 03-14-2005, 09:56 AM   #11
Ken Harbart
Banned... and little Dustin is going to be getting a visit from the Moorhead PD soon. Alas, he's not going to be having much use for an alligator after he's charged with fifth degree assault (MNSA 609.224) and false personation of a peace officer (MNSA 609.475 and MNSA 626.863).

Dustin's not especially bright. As has already been pointed out, he misspelled "sheriff." One who campaigns for and is elected to an office isn't especially prone to misspell their title.

Also, Moorhead doesn't have a sheriff. They have a local police department, which is overseen by a chief. The chief's name is Grant Weyland, and he shares my same lack of patience for Dustin's crimes.

The S.O. with jurisdiction over little Dustin's area is Clay County S.O., and is overseen by Sheriff Bill Bergquist. I imagine Sheriff Bergquist isn't going to be especially pleased about Dustin's illegal theft of his identity.

Dustin, being the exceptionally dim bulb that he is, used his own email address, which is I Murder U spelled backwards. Sorry kid, but no one's going to believe that came from a LEO. It's a profession where appearances count, and anyone who doesn't want to see their career die a quick death isn't going to use such a screen name, especially not someone who claims to hold an elected office. What a LEO does off duty can affect then just as badly than something that takes place on duty.

Finally, since I have some free time today, I'll be contacting AOL regarding Dustin's use of their service for criminal acts.

Old 03-14-2005, 10:04 AM   #12
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Harbart
Finally, since I have some free time today, I'll be contacting AOL regarding Dustin's use of their service for criminal acts.
Ken feel free to give out my contact information if they need the e-mail I was sent forwarded to them.

Old 03-14-2005, 10:31 AM   #13
Greg Riso
Thank You

Thanks Ken for pursuing fools like this and making them realize a "boyz in the hood" type of mentality will not be tolerated here. This kid obviously has some serious fixation with wanting to murder someone. Unless addressed now by someone like yourself and the appropriate law enforcement agencies his anger at the world just may come to fruition some day. I hope this kid gets an education and a life.

Old 03-14-2005, 11:04 AM   #14
billyboyblue
i hope he gets some jail time for that. the fact that he claims he has a gun with bodys on it and wants to more on it is not the smartest thing i heard someone admit thats just dumb and has no place in our hobby.

Old 03-15-2005, 12:29 PM   #15
gatoboy
to everyone

Why Do U Guys Even Care About What He Said You Dont Have To Make A Big Deal Out Of Nothing And You Did Tell Him To Go Kill Himself By Putting A Steak Around His Neck And Have A Gator Kill Him. Dustin Is Cool

Old 03-15-2005, 01:46 PM   #16
Greg Riso
Unhappy I'll Give You A Hint Ghettoboy

When someone tells me,
Quote:
"SO **** YOU! I GOT YOUR ADDRESSES OFF THIS SITE SO YOUR ****ED, YOU ****ING FAGGETS! IM GONNA GET A COUPLE MORE BODY COUNTS ON MY GUN YOU ****ING COMMUNIST BASTARDS!
BETTER TELL EVERYONE IN YOUR FAMILY THAT YOU LOVE THEM
HAVE A NICE DAY"
that's what's known as a threat and I do take it seriously. It's high time you, Dustin, and any other degenerates of society realize it. You said,
Quote:
"You Did Tell Him To Go Kill Himself By Putting A Steak Around His Neck And Have A Gator Kill Him."
I suggest you go back and reread my statement. What I said was,
Quote:
If you want a gator that cheap take walk in the Everglades at night with a steak tied around your neck. You'll get a nice one cheap lol.
Please tell me, where does it say anything about him killing himself by having a gator kill him? I'll say it again since wit is obviously not one of your strong points. IT WAS SARCASM, AKA A JOKE.
Your buddy's threat is illegal and there is nothing "cool" about it. If you and your bro Dustin represent the future of this country then all I can say is we're all doomed.

Old 03-15-2005, 03:16 PM   #17
Ken Harbart
Quote:
Originally Posted by gatoboy
Why Do U Guys Even Care About What He Said You Dont Have To Make A Big Deal Out Of Nothing And You Did Tell Him To Go Kill Himself By Putting A Steak Around His Neck And Have A Gator Kill Him. Dustin Is Cool
Let's see....
I care because Dustin is a liar and a criminal (and not a very smart one at that).
1) He used this site, which I moderate, to communicate a criminal threat. It's my business when lowlife scum use this site in a criminal manner.
2) Dustin's impersonating a law enforcement officer, which is a crime. Oweing to my background in criminal justice, this is another crime which I take very seriously.

It's going to be my pleasure to see to it that he faces the legal consequences of his actions. He likes to talk the talk, now it's time for him to walk the walk.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gatoboy
to greg riso

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You Are A Little Chode Sucker, You ****en Fagget
That little gem earned you some warning points, hoss.

Old 03-16-2005, 11:32 AM   #18
Wraith41
To everyone

Why cant we all just get along. Leave gatoboy and dustin alon so we can all get along and eat at a buffet and have a good time peace out!!!

Old 03-16-2005, 11:34 AM   #19
Wraith41
To everyone

Besides dustin only 14, he didnt know the outcome of his event. Besides that steak thing was harsh

Peace out

Old 03-16-2005, 11:37 AM   #20
gatoboy
Anyone

Ohh I See

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread