JNJ Reptiles buy from the smaller guys that care..... - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-13-2006, 11:01 AM   #1
neilgolli
JNJ Reptiles buy from the smaller guys that care.....

Josh & Jen & Leviathan @ J&J REPTILES
www.jnjreptiles.com
sales@jnjreptiles.com

The biggest names with the largest collections aren't always the best to deal with as they don't always have the time to meet your needs, buying from the smaller guys can really pay off in the long run......

Josh and Jen are great people to deal with, have excellent service and great communication. Jen contacted me to let me know that I had overpaid $40 for an order even though their shipping cost had to be double what they had originally thought they would be. Thanks for great service, recommendations and quality animals.

Neil Golli
info@gollireptiles.com
(813) 856 3408

Old 09-13-2006, 11:36 AM   #2
jnjreptile
Thanks for the kind words Neil we appreciate the business.
Thanks again
J&J REPTILES
www.jnjreptiles.com
sales@jnjreptiles.com

Old 02-09-2009, 01:27 AM   #3
kingkong2531
I had bought my guy from Josh...and dealing with him he had made it very easy to talk to him and get the info that i needed. Though i still need a lot info...I would deal with Josh again any day. And hoping to do so at the next show in New Hampshire. Look forward to it Josh...and thank you again for your help.

Matthew
Worcester,Ma

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!