In search of a male Leo, ASAP! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Leopard Geckos

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 07-25-2006, 07:22 PM   #1
Shea<3Leo
In search of a male Leo, ASAP!

Well, My male that I had gotten a while back was perfectly fine, and all of a sudden started to act a bit, funny. And eventully lost ALOT of weight. I took him to the vet and he said that he had a TERRIBLE case of parasites. Even though he knew he wouldnt make it we tryed treatment. After his death, dispite my efforts, we got the ladies checked out. Now its breeding time for them again and ever since the male has not been around they to, are not normal. The female housed with him, clear of parasites completly stopped eating and even when made to eat, vomited once back in her cage, she to has died, even after a vet visit when all they could see was wrong was that she wasnt eating. So now in an effort to correct my beautiful girls, and have a male for breeding this year I am looking for a nice male. Nothing amazing is needed, any morph is fine, as long as the price isnt to large. shipping is a killer now..

PLEASE respond to this message and or email me at XxSatansRainxX@hotmail.com

Thank You,

Shea
  Contact User Check User
Old 07-25-2006, 07:34 PM   #2
Killergeckos561
Talking

I have a few males for sale to cure your females, stripe x jungle, 115 shipped, rw Albino, 145 shipped, and a shtct for 190 shipped, if any of these interest you, please let me know, ty

mychelle

Old 07-25-2006, 07:38 PM   #3
Shea<3Leo
Thank you, I will see if I can get the money. Do you hae any photos?
  Contact User Check User
Old 07-25-2006, 10:32 PM   #4
Killergeckos561
Actually, its in my yahoo photos. The link is http://photos.yahoo.com/sweetasssuga_17_2003 You will only find the Rainwater Albino here, Duke is his name. And Tango is our stripe X jungle http://photos.yahoo.com/browneyes_19_2006, our shtct was just sold, sorry.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread