looking for information on business dealing with Alex Solon a.k.a Alex Motter - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-07-2008, 02:34 PM   #1
miskittiara
Question looking for information on business dealing with Alex Solon a.k.a Alex Motter

I am looking for any information from people who have had dealing with Alex. he did business as both Premier Herps and Bonafied Boas. Either good or bad!! I understand that he misrepresented several of the snakes that he sold. I also know that there was alot of high quialty snakes in the collection and I would simply like to know when people got them. The snakes he was selling were a collection I had purchased and he was responsible for the care of as a business arangement. Also if I could find information on other boards and formus he was posting on would be a great help. Thank you to anyone willing to help me find this information.

Old 08-07-2008, 03:37 PM   #2
MikeCurtin
Full name is required on the BOI...I've heard of Premier Herps, but have never dealt with them. Hopefully some others on the site will be able to offer some more helpful info and it would suck to see this thread deleted for the full name rule.

Old 08-07-2008, 07:19 PM   #3
Serafim
Quote:
Originally Posted by miskittiara
I am looking for any information from people who have had dealing with Alex. he did business as both Premier Herps and Bonafied Boas. Either good or bad!! I understand that he misrepresented several of the snakes that he sold. I also know that there was alot of high quialty snakes in the collection and I would simply like to know when people got them. The snakes he was selling were a collection I had purchased and he was responsible for the care of as a business arangement. Also if I could find information on other boards and formus he was posting on would be a great help. Thank you to anyone willing to help me find this information.
Why would you make a business arrangement with someone you don't really know? Just curious

Old 08-08-2008, 02:23 AM   #4
Junkyard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serafim
Why would you make a business arrangement with someone you don't really know? Just curious
Yeah, people thought they knew Chris Johnson too.

Old 08-08-2008, 02:31 AM   #5
miskittiara
Actually I thought I knew him very well. He had been a friend of my entire family for almost 5 years. He was also an employee. I have since found out he was just a patient con man waiting for an opportunity. At this piont I am trying to find out what all he sold and what all died. Just thought I could trust a friend. As far as full name mine is Betty Keetley. Thanks agian for any information.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!