DONT EVER DO BUSINESS WITH NWHERP11(OLIVER ALLEN MOI) BAD NEWS!! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-06-2003, 07:05 PM   #1
TWINSTATERPTILE
Thumbs down DONT EVER DO BUSINESS WITH NWHERP11(OLIVER ALLEN MOI) BAD NEWS!!

DONT EVER DO BUSINESS WITH OLIVER ALLEN MOI!!!
HE DOESNT SEND YOU THE SNAKES YOU PAYE FOR AND THE ONES HE DOES SEND ARE SICK !! AND SOME ARRIVE DEAD AND HE WONT DO NOTHING ABOUT IT, HE WONT EMAIL YOU OR CALL YOU BACK!!!

I PURCHASED 4 50/50 CAL KINGS,1 ALBINO KINGSNAKE, AND 1 ALBINO CORN. WELL TO START THINGS OFF HE DIDNT SHIP THEY DAY HE SAID HE DID. THE ONCE THE SNAKES ARRIVED 2 DAYS LATE I ONLY HAD 3 CAL KINGS, 1 ALBINO KINGSNAKE AND 1 ALBINO CORN. WELL THE ALBINO CORN WAS DEAD, THE 50/50 CAL KINGS LOOKS REALLY SICK AND THIN. BUT I HAVE TO SAY THE ALBINO KING WAS NICE. BUT HE DIDNT SEND ME THE RIGHT AMOUNT OF 50/50'S AND THE CORN WAS DEAD. SO I EMAILED HIM SEVERAL TIMES, INSTANT MESSAGED HIM SEVERAL TIME, AND LEFT SEVERAL MESSAGES AT HIS HOUS OVER THE PHONE. HE HAS NEVER OPNCE RESPONDED TO ME. SO IM WARNING EVERYONE DONT DEAL WITH NWHERP11 (OLIVER ALLEN MOI)
THANKS
BRANDON DYKE
TWIN-STATE REPTILES

Old 02-06-2003, 07:43 PM   #2
The BoidSmith
Brandon,

Sorry to hear what happened. It would be helpful if you posted his address too. He might try to pull a fast one again under a different identity.

Take care,

Old 02-06-2003, 07:49 PM   #3
TWINSTATERPTILE
HERE IS HIS ADRESS

THANK YOU I WILL POST HIS ADRESS
OLIVER ALLEN MOI
421 E 60TH STREET
TACOMA WASHINGTON 98404
EMAIL ADRESS IS NWHERP11@AOL.COM
HOPE THIS HELPS
THANKS
BRANDON DYKE
TWIN-STATE REPTILES

Old 02-07-2003, 06:49 AM   #4
KNOBTAIL
He has a notorious

reputation for shipping what you did not order, not refunding or replacing, and basically everything bad that you would want to find in a dealer. I concur, this guy is bad news.

I ordered a Blumbergs toad from him, and received a Bufo Marinus. He offered to replace it when he gets more in. I did not wait, and stopped the charge. Although this happened a couple of years ago, I found him to be a real loser and I caution others to stay away from his business practice. JERRY TRESSER

Old 02-08-2003, 07:28 AM   #5
mercedesherp
I sent this guy $375 as deposit on babies of a gold morph of Solomon Island Eyelash Frogs which he was advertising on Kingsnake 2 years ago. He informed me that he was in partnership with Ernie Wagner ( former Ask The Breeder writer for Reptiles Magizine) and I assumed honesty and integrity. Time passed and I stayed in contact waiting for the froglets to achieve safe shipping size. Wait, Wait, Wait. After about another 30 days not hearing anything from Mr. Moi I emailed to get a shipping date. I was advised that all of the babies had died. I asked for a refund, but got " it's my slow season". My patience were tested to the max. There was a point when all of my emails and telephone calls were ignored by Mr. Moi and I then contacted Mr Wagner thru Reptiles Magizine and by telephone to help me in this. To make a very long story short, 6 or more months later I did recieve my deposit back. I warn everyone I find that is considering bussiness with this person to not do so. Everything you do not want in a bussiness transaction awaits you with this person.

Old 06-08-2003, 01:02 AM   #6
imridethelghtng
Angry nwherp11 is bad news

I purchased a emerald tree boa from this guy the snake could not move at all when i got it here it took the guy 2 weeks to send it and then he sent it to the post office instead of my house so i had to pick the snake up freezing cold then once i got the snake out of the bag i noticed that the snake had a sever case of mouth rott its colacle is infected and the snake is dehydrated it can only move its head neck and tail its mid section doesnt move at all so do not buy anything from this guy unless you want a dead animal or want to pay expensive vet bills

Old 06-08-2003, 01:29 AM   #7
DaveyFig
Kevin Harrison

I instant messaged imridethelghtng on AOL to inform him that he needs to post his full name to keep his post on the BOI. He is having trouble signing back in, so I am posting it for him.

His name is Kevin Harrison

Old 06-08-2003, 12:09 PM   #8
Ken Foose
Partners with Wagner

I can't personaly believe that Ernie would have any dealings with this person, much less be partners with him. Ernie is a legend in the herp field, and is trustworthy beyond belief. I'm sure that he has a lot more on his plate then to be partners with this kind of person, and trust me, Mr. Wagner would not be dealing out red ear sliders to anyone. If anyone knows for a fact that I am incorrect, please let me know. I wonder if Ernie even knows this guy is claiming to be in business with him. I might give Ernie a call, and let him know.

Thanks, Ken

Old 06-08-2003, 11:29 PM   #9
Jimmy P
Oliver Allen

Just purchased a Oustellet's Chameleon wc; picked up at airport becuase it was shipped 2days insted of overnight; eat 5 crickets was dead the next day. E@Mailed him to let him to let Him knowsee was dead and that if I would not have went and got her she probale would not have came in alive. Not a work!!
to whom it may concern LOL!!
Later Jimmy Pickett

Old 06-13-2003, 02:52 AM   #10
blues90
I agree

Mr Moi is not to be trusted and will not offer any help or even tell the truth about the condition of the animals , I went through alot just to get a reply from him , I posted photos of a chicken turtle and all the emails between us , what I got was an offer for a 20 dollar discount if I was foolish enough to even consider another purchase from this guy , I did make the decision to make the purchase , I did not expect to receive a turtle in this condition , I don't believe in shipping an animal back that I receive in bad shape because the turtle is not at fault here , if it came to me dead I would ship it back and expect a full refund for all shipping costs plus the money paid for the turtle , I did at the very least expect the cost of the turtle refunded , I did not purchase it to rehab it or treat it , the shipping money did not go to him , at least not all of it . I will never even consider a free animal from him , it will end up costing me money to even get it back to health and most of all I feel sorry for the animals in his so called care , they are in no position to even speak for themselves .

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!