Inquiry Andy Estrada of California - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-23-2010, 01:51 PM   #1
TommyC
Andy Estrada of California

Andy and I have some year old unfinished business to the tune of over two grand. Those are all the details that I'm giving for now. I don't need anyones advice about how to handle my transactions. I simply need to find out if he's alive or dead or what. I know, some of you are starving for the drama but that's not what I'm looking for. I just want to try and find Andy.

I'm not interested in slamming him or airing our business publicly at this point. That's not how I handle myself and if Andy is a con, I'll take my licks and move on. I knowingly took a chance on Andy and it hasn't worked out. I can accept responsibility for my part in allowing this to happen.

I think that perhaps he may be having health problems, at least he was the last time I heard from him. I would like to find him and give him a chance to make things right.

If you know anything about how I can reach Andy Estrada or if you know I'm wasting my time and he's no good, then please let me know.

He works/worked for Fashion Optical Displays in California.

If it turns out the guy is a bonafied con man, I will share all the details as I do have all our correspondance. If however he's fallen on hard times, we can work it out like gentlemen.

Please accept my sincerest thanks in advance to anyone who can help Andy and I work this out.

Tommy Carpenter

Old 02-23-2010, 02:53 PM   #2
TailsWithScales
This really belongs under the Bureau of Missing Persons section not in the BOI.

BOI is for complaints (aka Bad guy) or compliments (good guy) thread of a seller /buyer.

You're only looking for him at this time.

Here is the companies contact information. You may be able to look him up through their 1-800 or 1-530 phone number.
http://fashionoptical.com/contact.aspx

Old 02-23-2010, 03:13 PM   #3
TommyC
Quote:
Originally Posted by TailsWithScales View Post

You're only looking for him at this time.

URL="http://fashionoptical.com/contact.aspx"]http://fashionoptical.com/contact.aspx[/url]
Actually I may be looking for him but I'm also interested in finding out if anyone else has had poor/positive dealings with him, hence the use of the inquiry versus the good or bad guy tag option on the BOI form. I would like to inquire and find out if anyone else has ran into trouble dealing with Mr. Estrada, if that is allowed.

I may be a fool but at this point, I'm hoping for a reason to continue having faith in Mr. Estrada.

TC

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!