For Sale 6 YR OLD CUBAN ROCK IGUANA CYCLURA FOR SALE - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Iguanas

Notices

Old 03-18-2010, 02:13 AM   #1
Savannah25
6 YR OLD CUBAN ROCK IGUANA CYCLURA FOR SALE

For sale in south florida...kept in the outside bright/warm florida sun...i have a 6 yr old male cuban rock. He is from the Ehrig bloodline (a strong bloodline)..from Robert Ehrig who's known for breeding some of the purest cubans there is So if you want a PURE cuban rock, look no further...
He's a bit fiesty like any normal cyclura...he will let you pick him up...and calms down immediately upon beng petted...and would just sit there in ure lap...so long as you kept petting him, lol. i dont have enough space for him (i live in a deed rescticted area, so shouldnt really have him at all) so im selling him to someone that can provide a better/larger enclosure for him. For his age he should be pretty much fullgrown but due to my 4 by 2 by 4 iguana cage it slowed his growth...all he needs is more space and he should take off, The end of his tail is cropped (he slept under his hide spot with a 5lb weight on top to keep it from moving, tail was underneith it as he slept, so cut off circulation, but healed up nice n fine w/neosporin daily)

Offerin him for $350 , plus shipping. Yearlings or 2 yr olds normally cost about this amount..so this is a great offer for anyone interested in a well started Cuban rock, these guys live 40-80 yrs in captivity so youll have this guy for a LONG time if given the space requirements and proper diet. Here are some pics below...email me to Mselz27@aol.om with any questions you may have, i check email daily so ill get right back...thanks!!

-Mike
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!