JF selling hetero piebalds - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-31-2003, 08:58 AM   #1
The BoidSmith
JF selling hetero piebalds

I have e-mailed this person "JF" about the hetero for piebald ball python group offered for sale but have not received a reply.

Has anyone dealt with him before?
Has anyone inquired and received a reply from him?
Who's the original breeder of the animals offered for sale?

Below is a copy of his ad:

Quote:
02 100% Hets pieds balls- Good price
Can ship anywhere in the world
Posted by JF (Contact Me!) on May 30, 2003 at 19:44:48

I need the following to raise money, so my lost is your gain:

1 male 100% hets piedbald born in july 2002 weight 465g
1 female 100% het piedbald born in july 2002 455g
1 female 100% het piedbald born in july 2002 450g
1 female 50% het piedbald born in nov. 2002 330g
1 female 50% het piedbald born in nov. 2002 320g

I am asking 3500$ shipped for one pair of 100%, 4500$ for the trio and 5500$ for the 5 animals, price are negociable make offers. They are feeding on frozen thawed small rats every 6 days. They comes with paperworks from the breeder and can be verified with the breeder. Contact me for more infos.

Old 05-31-2003, 05:29 PM   #2
BriarpatchHerps
If memory serves correctly that ad used to include "genetics guaranteed for life" and we all know who that is. I could be wrong and probably am but I dare speculate if those arent some of the animals floating around with questionable genetics...not that JF did anything wrong, just possibly a victim trying to regain his possible loss.

Old 05-31-2003, 06:08 PM   #3
The BoidSmith
William,

What's puzzling is that I contacted him/her inquiring about them and never heard back. What you suggest is possible. Maybe "JF" read learned of the other thread dealing with piebalds. One way or the other I hope to get a reply, it's always nice to be on top of who breeds what and what's the ungoing market price for proven morphs.

Thanks.

Old 05-31-2003, 08:00 PM   #4
The BoidSmith
I finally got a reply today. The pythons are actually being sold in Canada. They are from the Kahl's bloodline.

Thanks.

Quote:

they hets piedbald we're breed by Simon
Brewer and we're bought directly from him. You can
verify this with Simon Brewer at
cigarfan2001@hotmail.com , they are from Peter Kahl
line of piedbald. The hets comes with papers from
Simon Brewer and signed pictures of the animals.

Thanks

Jean-Francois Hamel

Old 05-31-2003, 08:33 PM   #5
BriarpatchHerps
Thats great news that Jeans straight up! Glad to hear he wasnt one of the folks with questionable animals. Sucks to beat hell that you have to meticulously inspect the background of every single animal before buying it. >={-

Old 06-18-2003, 05:22 PM   #6
piebaldpython
This gets better

This guys name (supposedly) is Jean Francois Hammel and is in Montreal, quebec. I contacted this guy because he said he had a male albino ball python on a wednesday in march. He said it was sold to a local buyer on Sunday. The ad was placed on MONDAY!!!! He constanly changes his story and is now, two months later, looking to buy a albino ball python!!! what is up with that? Just wanted people to know.
Dave

Old 06-18-2003, 08:44 PM   #7
HerpVenue
Dave sign your full name so your post won't get deleted.
It would be truly unfortunate if you were right and your post got deleted.

Old 06-18-2003, 08:49 PM   #8
E2MacPets
Re: This gets better

Quote:
Originally posted by piebaldpython
This guys name (supposedly) is Jean Francois Hammel and is in Montreal, quebec. I contacted this guy because he said he had a male albino ball python on a wednesday in march. He said it was sold to a local buyer on Sunday. The ad was placed on MONDAY!!!! He constanly changes his story and is now, two months later, looking to buy a albino ball python!!! what is up with that? Just wanted people to know.
Dave

Well hopefully he will come back and post his full name, but if not I guess I will sign my name to a piece of hearsay.

Old 06-18-2003, 09:29 PM   #9
silvano_06095
ok, this may have nothing to do with this guy at all, but i may as well ask..
i saw an ad today on ks that i'm very interested in, posted by an 'EK'. no name other than that, and i haven't received a reply yet, but it's only been a few hours.

it's probably nothing, but i'm suspicious of people who don't at least give me a name i can search, especially after reading about another advertiser only using initials..

man i'm paranoid.

Old 06-18-2003, 09:36 PM   #10
silvano_06095
whoops

Ellen Force (heh, forgot again)

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!