Policy change for FaunaClassifieds - IMPORTANT! PLEASE READ! - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-13-2003, 03:39 AM   #31
WebSlave
Goodbye Mario.

I am asking both Ritchie and Ken to delete ANY message you post anywhere on this site. I've had enough of your rantings.

Old 06-13-2003, 07:23 AM   #32
Mike Pinkston
OFFICIAL BOYCOTT LIFTED

Rich,

After reading through this thread and much thought I have decided that the boycott I spoke of on CornSnakes.com of kingsnake.com is truly unwarranted. I had not thought of this situation in the aspect that you presented in your opening message. I will say that I still diagree with some of the methods of banning on kingsnake.com. but that is not enough for me to completely boycott a site that offers a large amount of useful information for all herpers and future herpers. A boycott would only damage our business. I do hope that all wounds can be healed in this unfortunate battle. You have done the noble thing in admitting your role and I hope I have folllowed in suit. Thank you for opening my eyes.

Mike Pinkston
HISS THIS HERPS
"Corrupting the world one snake at a time! "

Old 06-13-2003, 12:04 PM   #33
Ken Harbart
Quote:
Originally posted by WebSlave
Goodbye Mario.

I am asking both Ritchie and Ken to delete ANY message you post anywhere on this site. I've had enough of your rantings.
No problems here. I've had enough of Mario's lies and childish antics long ago, and am happy to see him go. The man appears to be suffering from some serious psychological issues that I have neither the time nor patience to delve into.

Old 06-13-2003, 12:37 PM   #34
Jerry Dorgan
Thumbs up Peace

Rich,

Peace is always good. And this world can use as much as we can give. Thankyou.

Old 06-13-2003, 12:43 PM   #35
WebSlave
Jerry - yes, but it does need to be a two way street. I'm not sure if your comment is pointed or not at any particular object, so unless you care to elaborate, I will keep my response general as well.

Old 06-13-2003, 12:58 PM   #36
Jerry Dorgan
Thumbs up Peace

The only point to my post was peace is good. And I was thanking you for you initiating the process.

Old 06-13-2003, 02:46 PM   #37
HerpVenue
Quote:
The only point to my post was peace is good
Peace is good

Quote:
Goodbye Mario.

I am asking both Ritchie and Ken to delete ANY message you post anywhere on this site. I've had enough of your rantings. .
No problems there. Although I would have sincerely liked it better if there was peace. But I guess he did not want none of that.

Old 06-13-2003, 03:46 PM   #38
HerpVenue
Hi is anyone here scared?

I was reading a post somewhere that says you people are scared.

Webslave are you scared?
Ken you scared?
Ritchie you scared? NO

Any members scared?

I will admit. I am scared. I am scared of heights. But I love roller coasters.

Old 06-13-2003, 04:36 PM   #39
Cheryl Marchek AKA JM
I'm afraid of

I'm afraid of Macaws. I know..........weird..................but I still can't get anywhere near one.

This thread?

No, I'm good with this.

Thanks Rich. I enjoy both sites, Fauna and Kingsnake, and I really am very pleased to see that you have taken the first step to try and make enjoying both sites more comfortable.

Thanks. It takes a strong man to take the first step AWAY from an a confrontation.

Old 06-13-2003, 04:38 PM   #40
Ken Harbart
I'm afraid of circus midgets and bearded ladies.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!