Inquiry, Bruce Jones, bjones0015@sbcglobal.net - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-15-2004, 09:09 AM   #1
Casey Hulse
Question Inquiry, Bruce Jones, bjones0015@sbcglobal.net

Does anyone know him? He is offering a snake, and has no "well known" references. I think he is from California, says he is on 100% medical from the military, and only deals with local petshops, but he says they do his shipping for him as he does not have an account. Just raises some questions. Thanx

Old 12-15-2004, 10:21 AM   #2
Beyond the Web
Just curious, I am in California and know some people in the community here in the city of Bakersfield. I am one of the pet store suppliers here for tarantulas, if you can provide more info perhaps I can help.

Old 12-15-2004, 10:52 AM   #3
Casey Hulse
All I can tell you

is his area code is 909, and he is offering an adult male albino labyrinth burm????? Thanx

Old 12-15-2004, 11:22 AM   #4
Beyond the Web
Ok, definately not from my area.

Old 12-15-2004, 04:18 PM   #5
Casey Hulse
Seems "Bruce"

is upset at me for slandering his name here on the B.O.I.
My apologies .
"My friends say you are asking some questions. What "No Balls" can't ask me in person? You have to try to slander my name on the web ------------------ price just went to $3000.00 ------------ I am sure your buddy will appreciate that.

Merry Xmas.............................................. ..."

Old 12-15-2004, 04:25 PM   #6
DavidBeard
LOL! Slander? Thats a good one. Sounds like a bonafide chump.

Old 12-15-2004, 04:27 PM   #7
Beyond the Web
What's the problem with asking others about your reputation? No one likes to be scammed, I'm sure he wouldn't appreciate that either. But hey, I'd rather be safe than sorry any day!

Old 12-15-2004, 09:19 PM   #8
BallPyFan
His response alone would be enough for me to walk. And thank you for posting said response for all of us!

Hey, I was in the army, I am going to be drawing disability, and if someone who was considering buying from me posted here, I would actually be glad, as it means the person has SOME knowledge about both reptiles and business. And if they don't know much about a particular kind of reptile, at least I would know they are aware of a good place to ask questions.

Katrina Gunn

Old 12-15-2004, 09:48 PM   #9
Casey Hulse
He says a friend sent him this email

"Hey Bruce,
Just a little heads up for you. There's a guy named Casey Hulse
asking
about you on fauna. Just thought you should know. The way it is worded
seems
like it could start negative speculation."

This was the reason he was upset.

Old 12-15-2004, 11:11 PM   #10
DavidBeard
Yeah, the chump sent me an e-mail as well, lol:

Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2004 13:45:31 -0800 (PST)
From: "BA Jones" <bjones0015@sbcglobal.net>**Add to Address Book
Subject: Chump
To: davidbeard@herpview.com

I read your little comment and you shouldn't make comments ----------------- bad karma!!!!!!!!!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!