Bad Guy BEWARE of Evans Snakes - Page 9 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-15-2009, 07:26 PM   #81
jim scharphorn
Evan said he was shipping for a Weds delivery and also said what he was shipping and what they were eating.

Sucks this had to come to this for a little wording and a couple hot heads..

Old 06-16-2009, 05:31 AM   #82
Seamus Haley
Quote:
Originally Posted by jim scharphorn View Post
He then had my address when I bought a thermostat off him the following year.
Indicating that you were content with the trade situation at that time, since you were willing to keep dealing with him.

Pretty much as people suspected... you were quite agreeable to the idea that these animals be in Evan's possession until very recently- so it's not exactly a trade "delayed two years" it's a trade that's been delayed a couple weeks, at most.

Quote:
A few clowns post against me here.
They have never liked me from years ago when I called out one of their own.
I have never been treated fare since.
A few years later they found out their buddy was a scum bucket.
This so called lie they accuse me of, if the same situation came up again I would do the same thing I did then.
I have been hung at that time as well and it all started with their buddy Matt Graybeal.
First of all, I wasn't involved in the old Graybeal discussions.

Secondly, [b]you lied[/i] during them. No matter how right or wrong Matt Graybeal turned out to be years later, you were a scamming liar.

Third, many subsequent threads that you became involved in, you [b]lied[/i] about things. Heck, this thread here you've lied about how long you have been unhappy and how long you have really been waiting. Evan has been kind enough to deal with all the shipping delays you caused while feeding and caring for these snakes at his expense and when you throw a tantrum and start making demands after a couple years where he had difficulty getting your animals to you- Hell, I'd have been a lot less patient than it seems he's been with you. You're lucky they aren't being tied to a brick and thrown through your front window at three AM.

People also dislike you for a lot of your other behaviors... the way you got banned, by throwing a profanity laden message at Rich sure didn't make you any friends.

You made your bed, you rotten, lying scumbag. You're the one who urinated all over your own image, reputation and public opinion. Now lie in it.

Old 06-16-2009, 06:37 AM   #83
jim scharphorn
Your full of crap.

Old 06-17-2009, 04:25 PM   #84
jim scharphorn
I received the snakes today from Evan,
They look good
Thanks Evan.
And sorry I posted this here.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!