Black Jungle Terrarium Supply - Good Guys - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-13-2004, 09:30 AM   #1
HouseOfSerpents
Black Jungle Terrarium Supply - Good Guys

I just received my shipment of terrarium plants for a dart frog enclosure. I was very pleased when I opened the package. They shipped promptly and everything arrived professionally packaged. I would highly recommend doing business with them.

Jeff Craven
www.houseofserpents.com

Old 02-14-2004, 03:55 AM   #2
dvf1973
Absolutely!!!!!

These guys are the best and most compassionate in their field, great animals, great plants, and products, I still have cork bark out the ying yang, I got so much for so cheap I still dont know what I am going to do with it, I mean alot!

Old 02-14-2004, 11:30 PM   #3
Conrad
Thumbs up 2 thumbs up!

Just got a shipment of fruit flys from them this past week. Didn't do much transaction other than paying and recieving, but my flies arrived in great shape and a MUCH bigger culture than I had expected. Although they are for my Mantis nymphs I have hatching, not frogs it was still a very easy transaction. I have a feeling I'll be going to those guys again in the future.

Old 02-16-2004, 12:38 AM   #4
sdmessmer
Talking Black Jungle

I've also had great dealings with Black Jungle, great plants, great frogs, nice prices. Their plants are very suited for vivariums too, not the kind that you have to cut back every week because they get are regular tropical house plants. They did their research and found the best plants that stay a smaller size and can take the high humidity of a vivarium for dart frogs.

Old 04-23-2006, 06:47 PM   #5
nicolai
Black Jungle At the White Plains Show Today:
I Bought 3 leucs and 2 azureus along with 1 complete set up and 2 venus fly traps and some pitcher plants. They had great displays and setups at the show today!!! They took the time to answer all my questions and make me a good deal on everything I bought. They are top of the line when it comes to frogs and carniverous plants and customer service.

P.S. The white Plains show today was one of the best i can remember, plenty of vendors and selection!!!

Old 04-24-2006, 01:50 AM   #6
clarinet45
It was a while ago, but I got some great plants from them as well! Good Guys all the way!

Old 06-19-2009, 10:20 PM   #7
ForkedTung
I'm looking to purchase vivarium supplies from them.
Has anyone had any business dealings with them recently?

Old 06-20-2009, 12:19 AM   #8
dragonlvr64
I have purchased from them at least 4 times in the last 7 months or so. Ghost wood,supplies,ect... they have always had my order out very quickly and it has always been exactly what I have wanted. I will continue to purchase from them in the future. I think they are great!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!