John Moore (MooreSnakes) BAD GUY - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-26-2005, 06:11 PM   #21
cyberfrog
Sandbags, machine guns, claymore mines, I AM GODZILLA, YOU ARE JAPAN!!!

Old 09-26-2005, 06:41 PM   #22
Gecko_Den
James, if this guy is as unstable as you make him out to be, does it really make much sense to "poke the bear"? I can maybe understand your first post, but continued "jabs" and snide remarks regarding his intelligence, or lack there of, seem excessive and you are asking for trouble. He may have forgotten about the whole incident after it happened, but by bringing it up here and taking verbal shots at him, you can bet he sure hasn't forgotten it now......

Old 09-26-2005, 06:55 PM   #23
Wilomn
This guy from mooresnakes is not something to be lightly dismissed but take heed to what Jim said. This is and will continue to be well documented. IF anything were to happen to James or one of his friends I suspect the police would be VERY interested in finding this guy to ask him some questions.

Of course, James has friends too. Some of them are probably pretty close and since Ar. is a carry in the open state I bet THEY'RE armed too.

Be sure to file the report. Maybe the threat itself will be enough to violate him. You've got witnesses.

Old 09-26-2005, 07:08 PM   #24
Gecko_Den
Quote:
Originally Posted by pch101
Laura, he has been here and he has seen this, whether he was actually was able to read it and comprehend it is a whole other story.
Out of curiosity, how do you know he was here and saw this thread? According to his profile, he hasn't logged in since June 23, 2005.

Old 09-26-2005, 07:10 PM   #25
pch101
"James, if this guy is as unstable as you make him out to be, does it really make much sense to "poke the bear"? I can maybe understand your first post, but continued "jabs" and snide remarks regarding his intelligence, or lack there of, seem excessive and you are asking for trouble. He may have forgotten about the whole incident after it happened, but by bringing it up here and taking verbal shots at him, you can bet he sure hasn't forgotten it now......"

Sam, you are correct. Maybe you missed my post where I said: "Actually, this is a serious situation, and I should not be making remarks like that. I was just very upset over this, and I still am."
I was upset, and I should keep this serious.

Old 09-26-2005, 07:13 PM   #26
pch101
He was logged in under JCsnakes or something like that. he was reading the thread, and then left.

Old 09-26-2005, 07:15 PM   #27
Gecko_Den
Quote:
Originally Posted by pch101
"James, if this guy is as unstable as you make him out to be, does it really make much sense to "poke the bear"? I can maybe understand your first post, but continued "jabs" and snide remarks regarding his intelligence, or lack there of, seem excessive and you are asking for trouble. He may have forgotten about the whole incident after it happened, but by bringing it up here and taking verbal shots at him, you can bet he sure hasn't forgotten it now......"

Sam, you are correct. Maybe you missed my post where I said: "Actually, this is a serious situation, and I should not be making remarks like that. I was just very upset over this, and I still am."
I was upset, and I should keep this serious.
James, sorry I did miss that. I am glad to see that you are taking this matter seriously.

Old 09-26-2005, 07:18 PM   #28
pch101
I thought he was registered as JCsnakes, but that is not him. I don't know what I was thinking, but I was in error.

Old 09-26-2005, 10:34 PM   #29
Greg Riso
Angry What a Joker!

James, Thank you for bringing this to our attention. If nothing else your posting here will cost John Moore a lot of sales if/when people do a check on the BOI.
After having met you at the Anaheim show I can't imagine anyone threatening you like that when all you tried to do was offer helpful information and advice. Aside from filing a police report, which is a must IMHO, I'd request the show promoter not allow this loser to sell at any of his shows and possibly even have John banned from attending them if violence is a possible outcome.
If Shane Kinney has explained the genetics to John three times, and he still passed off normal 66% hets to be something more than what they actually were, then people should be made aware he's an out and out thief.
I think he has a lot of nerve to say YOU don't know anything about boas when in reality HE is the person that doesn't have a clue, or does he? I don't blame you for being upset with what happened. Nobody should be subjected to that kind of crap. It's totally uncalled for and couldn't have happened to a nicer guy. Sorry you stepped into it.

Old 09-27-2005, 12:21 AM   #30
pch101
Thanks Greg. I really appreciate the thoughts. I definitely did step into something... I would not change a thing though. I am glad that I was able to prevent Tom from loosing his GTP and acquiring those two Boas. My mistake was trying to explain it to him, but I know how he is and I really did not want to be on his list (he does do some bad things to those that cross him). Now, I just do not care. Well I guess I do, but I refuse to be bullied into getting something that is misrepresented.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!